Are these stretch marks a turn off?

Are these stretch marks a turn off?

So I wouldn't call myself fat but I know I need to lose some weight. The thing is I have always been skinny so when I got a little bigger I got stretch marks on my stomach. Are they a turnoff? I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I didn't have them when we started dating and I'm just worried that he won't be as attracted to me?

Okay I shouldn't say he won't be as attracted to me, more like he won't find that specific part of my body as attractive. He rubs my stomach all the time so I am super self conscious about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe you are overthinking it. Guys will rub and kiss a girls belly because it is a soft and beautiful spot on a woman. I think it is just one of those intimate things that is attractive to a guy. So those couple of little strech marks are hardly noticeable to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• most people have them... he's been with you for two years i don't think stretch marks will change that

What Guys Said 23

• They're not a big deal and I really doubt your boyfriend will care about them.

• His rubbing is probably meant to be reassuring. They are a natural part of childbirth and nothing to be upset about. Just keep yourself in good shape and you can be a M. I. L. F.

• Except im not pregnant.

• I've never been pregnant. I am not a mother. That is literally from gaining a little weight.

• OH, my mistake. But *losing* weight will give you them too. So be proud of your loss if it is that.

• I wouldn't have any problems with that. Nothing extreme. He shouldn't be bothered by them either.

• Noticeable but not turn off

• NO. Not even a tiny bit. You look lovely and feminine and you should never let yourself or anyone think differently.

• its not that much of a turn off, its fine

• No not at all

• Nope, you're fine.

• I wouldn't even pay attention to the stretch mark if you come up to me only with underwear. But its not that bad I wouldn't care

• nah they are fine

• Nope, not for me.

• Not a turn off

• Doesn't really look bad. Looks like you have a nice figure in fact. Your marks are just proof that you are a mother.

• No problem at all!

• Nah, but you can rub on some lotion seeing they're still red and can be a bit reduced.

• So what? Scars are scars. That shouldn't be a problem. They aren't even really that noticeable.

• Yeap a big one)

• No they are not. Them panties look sexy need to see more

• So lovely :)

• looks like a carnation flower

• Na. If he loves you he would love those stretch mark if he doesent then he is a ASSHOLE

• No way they look fine.

• Not at all. I wouldn't worry about them at all. I can say though that I see you have an excellent choice in panties.

What Girls Said 6

• He probably hasn't even noticed lol.. You'd be surprised at how little guys care. Also it's been two years, I think you guys are good! If you're concerned, try and fit in a workout into your daily routine, though you don't look fat at all to me.

• I think stretch marks are a very natural normal thing. Ignore pictures in the media that show unrealistic airbrushed bodies. I'm sure if you've been with you're boyfriend for 2 years, he loves you for you and will find your body attractive and beautiful in any state because it's you! Hope this helps

• I have more than that from having kids, so I consider you lucky! Definitely don't worry.

• use bio oil on them and they will be invisible in no time but they are not a turn off

• Not a turn off! Don't worry about it your body's perfect

• We all have them so don't worry about it that much