How can I care for my stretch marks?

I have them on the inside of my thighs and i want them to be as less visible as possible for summer. I've had them for a couple years and most of them are still dark and red looking and others have already lightened up. I used to be really sktinny, but when I first suffered from depression I stopped being active and i believe I gained a little weight on my thighs and think that's how they appeared. How can I lighten the others up quickly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shea butter. It took away all my scars should do wonders for stretch marks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have used bio oil and palmers cocoa butter cream on mine and mine are almost invisible.

What Guys Said 4

• takes more than a little weight loss for stretch marks to appear.. you'd be surprised at how elastic skin is.

wear skirts

• Rub baby oil into them frequently it'll soften up your skin and make them fade faster although it's not an instant fix these things take time

• why dont you try making a tattoo over it, i know its a bad idea but i dont got any other idea unless you have.

• Apply oil and massage.

What Girls Said 1

• Cocoa butter or even getting a little bit of a tan should help (: