So what would you say of my stomach?

so i used to be really fat, i lost all my weight, and now for some reason, my stomach looks chubby no matter what i do. i have been solely training my stomach for 4 months straight and i do not know what to do. right now i am trying health aids and such to tighten my stomach skin, i do not want to get an operation
i am really frustrated, because i am so close to finally proving the fat me that always got bullied that even i can do it, and the rest of my body is in shape, so i feel like i cannot finish the final step :( worse, behind about 5mm of floppy skin my stomach is really hard with muscle, even without flexing... and it isn't fat :(
http://imgur.com/LpYnwXa
what do you people think? and do you know anything that can tighten stomach skin?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a work in progress my friend keep it up, keep training keep eating right and work them abs!

• i hope so... i have been at it for about 1,5 years now and a stomach for 4 months or so, it is truly a frustrating struggle, the rest of my body is the way i want except for the scars haha

• Well it takes a lot more then that my friend.

• of course;9 but i prefer to just follow my own body, and i respond to it in a good way :D

What Girls Said 1

• They say fish oil supplements regenerate collagen. It's the elastic stuff in your skin and is supposed to reduce wrinkles but I don't know if it would work for what you need. Maybe ask a dermatologist?

• i could :) and up to now i have used olive oil and coconut oil (put it on and wrap my stomach in in plastic foil to cause sweating)
      but fish oil sounds interesting! thank you for the tip ;)

• Your welcome😊

What Guys Said 3

• Time to get that diet down mate, get em abs!

• if you had read...
      it isn't fat :( it is my skin from when i was still fat T. T

• Rome wasn't built in one day brah, Everyone starts somewhere.

Just grab em weights and lift the hell outta em

• i already do... i work so hard, every day. i cannot seem to get at it, i do 2 programs for abs at once and for a while already. there is no mass to the skin on my stomach, there is a layer that is excess skin from when i was still fat in front of my abs, because behind it i have serious muscles behind them

• haha i know i am not fat anymore, thank god not! and i will consider going to a gym :) thank you for the tips ;)

• Your man brah, keep killin dawg

• Fine.