Is this woman ugly?

Is this woman ugly?
APPARENTLY Jay Z cheated on B with this woman, Rachel Roy. Or at least that is what I'm hearing. So now everybody is coming out and saying that she is ugly and how could he cheat on BEYONCE, THE BEYONCE, with her "ugly ass." And all the while I'm just thinking like "she's ugly?" It must be something wrong with my eyes because I don't think she is ugly at all. And Bey is cute and all, but she isn't REALLY a goddess. Nobody is. B has imperfections and I'm not a hater so I won't point out what I think is wrong with her but my point is, she does not look better than this woman. There both pretty I think, only Bey is richer and has more fans (probably). But yeah, she shouldn't have messed around with Jay Z because everyone in the entire world knows that those two are married so if she did that then she is a home wrecking asshole, but I won't lie and say she is ugly. Feel free to look up more pictures of her, RACHEL ROY, and tell me your overall opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• When Beyoncé and Jay-Z started dating there were rumors of Jay-Z cheating just like literally every single celebrity relationship EVER!!! If you read Beyoncé's biography people would find out she's only ever been in two substantial relationships and the first guy DEFINITELY cheated. Lemonade isn't about jay-Z it's about her recovering from her first relationship and then falling in love again with Jay-Z. That's why his face doesn't even appear in the film until closer to the end. It's her emotional journey as a black women recovering from infidelity. And it's ridiculously clear. But people don't listen. They take bits and pieces and mold it into what they want to hear. No body wants to believe Jay-Z and Beyoncé have a healthy relationship because people don't want them to be both rich and happily married but they are and I wish people would just leave it alone. This Rachel Roy persons just trying to boost her celebrity status. WHY would Beyoncé show herself happily kissing Jay-Z at the end of a film about him cheating? To teach young black girls that it's cool to let a man cheat on you? C'mon in what world would Beyoncé want to do that.

• Her ex even did interviews about regretting cheating on her like last year.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she is ugly at all. People are probably just insulting her because they can't believe he would cheat on Beyonce at all. People tend to just be insulting like that when they are angry. They'll find a way to pick out any flaw she might have because they're on Beyonce's side, and rightly so.

He didn't cheat, but this guy picked another girl over a friend of mine. Most people started to attack the girl (I didn't because I don't feel she did anything wrong) by saying she was fat and ugly. She's a petite and very cute girl. I think they even knew that, but they wanted to make my friend feel better.

What Guys Said 23

• Let me get this straight.

People are going "Jay Z she's ugly!" instead of "Jay Z you cheated?".

Anyone else sees something wrong with this?

• Right. I don't know what is wrong with people. I mean she had to have known he was married because "J and B are married" is just as much a universal fact as "the sky is blue" and "the grass is green." Lol. But she is not in anyway OBLIGATED not to sleep with whoever she wants, Jay Z is. He is the one who is married. But I don't really know. who this girl is so I can't say what she was thinking or why she is wrong or not.

• She's aight I guess. It's Dame Dash's ex-wife, it's probably more about that than anything. I kind of assume every mega-celebrity is out fucking other chicks anyway. I just laugh at the Beyoncé Internet Defense Team, who don't even know these people but are all in because she makes songs they like... get a grip, haha. A bunch of them went after TV chef Rachael RAY at first😂😂😂😂

• Lol damn that's a shame. Now I know Jay Z wouldn't go that far that's crazy. Lol. Rachel Ray and Jay z that one is funny and I can't even stop laughing at that lmaoooo😂😂

• Yeah, I got a good laugh from everyone like "How you do the #Queen like that? I'm throwing your bum ass cookbook in the trash!"😂😂😂

• No, not at all. She is attractive.

• she's not ugly.., well you know... too much of the same becomes a bad thing. Plus she looks different than B so he probably wanted a change.

People usually cheat when there is something missing in their own relationships. Looks like it was sex for them

• No she's not

• shit i thought it was my girl raechel ray and she got a tan and a new haircut. but nooooo, its raechal roy lmfao

holy shit look what i found lmfao

video.foxnews.com/.../?#sp=show-clips

• Yes she is attractive

• No she isn't ugly, most people are just saying that because Beyoncé got hurt and it ruined her relationship

• Not my type.

• Nah, she looks hot

• She's meh... what's her age?

• I don't know probably old.

• she's wayy hotter than Beyonce lol

• No, not at all.

• Well, she must give good head.

• I wouldn't call her ugly but compared to Beyonce she definitely leaves a lot to be desired

• Are you high on something? That woman is far from ugly.

• Dude just shut up. Go back and read the long ass paragraph I wrote saying exactly the opposite of what your accusing me of saying. Like I kind of am offended that you skipped dmy whole paragraph to tell me I'm high instead of reading.😒💁

• You're were right and I was being an asshole

• ignore this woman... she clearly is a princess who doesn't like being questioned/challenged.. lol @asker

• who cares about cheating?

oh, and no she's not.

and why do you presume that people cheat over looks or celebrity?

he saw the opportunity to cheat, and he took it. lol.

• Clearly she's not ugly.

• What !! she is pretty and hot

• better looking then beyonce but other then that she's nothing special

• Beautiful girl

• Literally not a god damn single one of them has said anything about cheating. Not Beyonce not Jay-Z not her. We are a nation of gossipers. It literally is because of Beyonce's stupid new album that people are saying he cheated. Literally nothing else.

Also it shows how pathetic and sad our country is since they attack solely her looks. I guess in the end that's all that matters to all these people. I guess that's why they love Beyonce. She wouldn't be as popular if she was uglier.

• no. you are wrong. men have proven to be sick ass idiots. and cheat on beautiful women WITH MUCH UGLIER THAN THEM. we are idiots. take for example the guy who cheated on elizabeth hurley etc... .

What Girls Said 10

• I'm sure there was more to it to why Jay Z cheated with Beyoncé With Rachel. But who knows. I don't really follow any celebrities etc

• Beyoncé is attractive but so is this woman. They both are, and as some other guy said about the "Internet Defence Team" (lol) just because they pathetically worship a celebrity that they've never met, they start calling this other woman ugly. No, she's not ugly, she's just stupid for getting involved in another couples marriage.

• Men don't care how cute a woman is, necessarily. They just care if she is there and willing. Look at Arnold Schwarzenegger's maid he laid and got pregnant. Exhibit A to men will sleep with anything that holds still long enough 😖

• she's fairly pretty albeit old

• she s pretty.
    but I find bey prettier.
    remove the eye makeup and she s average.

• Oh good eye. Sometimes I will see pretty eye makeup (or average cuz hers is too smudgy) and be like "pretty." But the girl would really be "meh". But I have seen barefarce Beyonce plenty of times so your right Beyonce is prettier too now

• @451645e good and you?

• how's swimming?

• no she is not

• She's pretty

• She ain't ugly but she ain't no bey bey.

• I don't think she's ugly but apparently this whole album is a stunt for more publicity and money. They done this back when Single Ladies was released too and people thought something was up.

• Everything Beyonce does is for money though. I can't hate though because I would lie too if it meant I would get a whole lot of money. I wouldn't lie on another person though who will be criticized and ridiculed I would rather get lied on so I can ride off in a private jet counting my money like "yup. I cheated with May Lee or whatever his name is." 👅👍💸💸💸💸💸 lol im kidding though

• I find it funny and tragic that people keep thinking that someone is hot and how can anyone cheat on them. Especially in relationship/marriage how *hot* someone is it doesn't matter that much. In a relationship you are looking for companionship, support, someone to be there for you etc etc If a person is a cheater will cheat regardless their partners hotness. If a person is unhappy in a marriage , will cheat regardless their partners hotness. If a person is tired of their marriage and looks for some *spice*, will cheat regardless their partners hotness. You get the point

• Yeah I get what your saying. I don't know Beyonce or Jay Z personally, neither do I keep updated on their love life, so i can't say anything as personal as "jay z should have" or "Beyonce should have"... all I'm saying is that Rachel Roy, whoever she is, isn't really ugly at all. But yeah its not like that can keep a man loyal. Your right