Am I seriously that bad still? (Pics included)?

So, I use to be very very very fat (I know i still am obese, but, a lot more obese, i am 175lb now and use to be like 230lb ish)

And, i have lost quite a bit of weight to get to here, and gained muscle too (I use to be a blob, but at least now you can see my shoulders and stuff, yet, all day people make comments about my size and people at work call me ''fat cunt'', I usually just try to laugh it off but it really hurts inside. is it still that bad?

i mean, i know im bad, but... is it THAT bad? Like, i realise my body size stops me from being allowed friends or a girlfriend and such, but, i just want it so its not bad enough people dont stare at me badly.

http://postimg.org/image/rvd71ru69/

• Yes, You are extremely grotesque and obese.
    6%(1)14%(4)Vote25%(3)
  • Yes, You are very overweight and look bad
    6%(1)7%(2)Vote8%(1)
  • Yes, You are really fat.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Yes you look terrible
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • No. You do still look very bad but not very very bad.
    88%(14)79%(22)Vote67%(8)
Thank you for your honesty everyone. I appreciate all those who voted A, Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I couldn't vote in the poll because none of those describe you in my opinion, by the way you were describing yourself I thought it was gonna be terrible, but you are actually ok, yeah you are on the bigger side but I wouldn't say you are obese, and I don't think your size should stop you from doing anything you want to do, if people don't want to be your friends because of your size, fuck them, you're obviously better off without those superficial cunts, and believe me it shouldn't stop you from dating either, I know other people's comments can hurt, but you know, you are better than them, don't let those comments bring you down, and as long as it doesn't affect your health I don't think you should change the way you are, unless you truly want to change, but make that change for yourself, not for other people or their stupid comments

• Nah its ok, I appreciate the nice comment, But i would not have friends / date for their sake, it would be extremely mean hearted of myself to put a girl through having to be with this putrid, vile mess of myself, Similar thing for friends really.

And i am obese, Medically anyway.

• i want to* Not dont want to*

• It doesn't seem too healthy if you're throwing up because of it... anyway it's your life, you can do whatever you want with the advice others and I gave you, I wish you can figure it out at some time, good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gonna lie man you are fat. But those people are such massive douchebags it's amazing I fucking hate people that hate on people who try and solve the problem. I used to be like stick thin skinny and when I went to gym people still went on about how I was weak and like a twig but now I'm lean and got more muscle than before, just keep just keep doing what your doing man your still under 18 you literally have a ton of time in few years you can have a great body.

• Taken me a year to get here and i still look absolutely vile. I've past given up mate.

• Noo man you don't need that defeatist attitude the point where you are fucked for life is 30 which is when your not gonna change shit or get fit your mindset can't change like that look go on the reddit subreddits r/fitness and r/motivation there are a ton of people who are much fatter than you and look great now.

• Aye, Buddy, its alright, :). This world ain't for all of us and that okay, Like i said man, take care!, These things work out for the best!.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Stop being so harsh on yourself. You look like you could lose I don't know 10lbs but you're completely fine how you are. I'm 5' 140. BMI wise I'm obese. I've been anorexic and I couldn't get below 130 for the life of me.
    I do bulk very easily and I have a lot of muscle and a wide frame which should show you that all of that BMI or you need to weight this or that is complete bullshit. I have a flat stomach it's hard for me to grab fat on me besides my ass, boobs, and arms.
    My labs are fine, all of my doctors say I'm healthy although I'm "obese". To me (And I have a liking for teddy bear guys) you're perfect. Please improve your self image you're fine, honestly :) <3

• Dude you're fine. No person in the right mind is gonna judge you based on such a superficial notion of there only being one standard of what's right and wrong. Don't be so hard on yourself, learn to love you. You are unique and that's awesome. Who cares what the douces think :P don't compare either. You just fine :)

• Nah, They're not superficial i dont think, they're just being fair and realistic, i mean, if they call me fat cunt its okay because i am i just have to accept it. but, i just want to not be one anymore so they have no reason to call me it, but nothing seems to work.

• I guess we just have different mindsets on this sort of thing, you are clearly an optimist and I'm a pessimist.

I best go now, it's midnight here. Was nice talking to you. All the best in life mate.

• Okay but you can change your mindset friend. I wish you a good night.

• Stop being so harsh on yourself that's not bad

• You're actually not that fat.

• I am medically obese, unfortunately.

• You have an okay body, stop putting yourself down.

What Guys Said 4

• 90% of the ladies on here wouldn't have a problem w/ your body in it's current state.

keep it up and snag the other 9%

• You look average mate don't fret, you can try and be more healthy but don't hate yourself over it, it only gets worse then.

• You look average...

• ur size is small, ur just high body fat