Hey everyone, I have always struggled with my weight, Some people call me fat and some call me chubby, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you got a great look. Definitely not fat and don't see signs of being chubby.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't say that you are fat, but you do seem to have an apple shape and your midsection kind of pops out. not sure if its the jeans or not. like you dont look bad just top heavy. but then again if you are top heavy skinny jeans and bigger shirts tend to emphasize that so its a combination of your natural shape and the not flattering outfit

What Guys Said 39

• Tell em to open their eyes then. apparently they don't know what fat is.
    also why is it always the skinny ones that claim to feel fat but the actual chunky girls usually don't give a shit about weight and wear it proudly.
    my skinny friends are always like "i need to lose more weight"...
    but my chunky friends are usually like "wanna hit up a buffet later?"...
    ugh... people

• Neither as far as I can tell (that's a baggy shirt so?). I'd say the people that are telling you this are blind or just being sarcastic/joking.

• You look perfect to me.

• You are not even a tiny bit chubby, wtf. Maybe because you are wearing a loose shirt in this pic we can't tell

• Lol gtfo here you know your not fat.

• I'm sorry but 'which' part of you is 'fat' cuz I don't see it. Your fine, their assholes... problem solved.

• Your fine. To be real, I think you are just trying to boost your self esteem. Whatever it takes I guess.

• You look really good. You look like you are in very good shape to me.

• You aren't fat at all

• You're fine

• Can't tell from this pic OP

• I don't think you are fat or chubby.. surely your boobs are large and thats nice but your legs are not like fat and chubby... you have overall nice attractive body from this angle..

• that watch is way too big for your wrist. looks silly.

• I wouldn't call you either

• you are sexy as

• there probaly just jelly.. your body looks gret to me

• they're nuts! you look delicious :P

• Wtf how are you fat WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO AM I OBESE FUCK!!! *jumps out window*

• you look good. but i'd need to see you in a tank to really tell.

• You look normal. Don't worry. The guy you are with or will be with won't be disappointed

• You are neither chubby or fat. Don't worry what other people think of how you look

• with a stance like that im sure you know the answer

• Your normall they dnt know what they talking about

• Is this a serious question? How about you tell us if you're fat instead of asking us.

• i can't believe anyone would call ya fat.

• You are so lovely ;)

• I really don't see overweight. Got a nice figure in fact

• There's no way, you're not even close to chubby

• lol.. no.

• More from Guys
    9

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• If you truly thought you were fat you wouldn't be wearing short shorts that show off your upper body. I don't understand the desperate need for attention you girls seem to crave so bad in the Internet. You're not skinny but you're not fat. You look quite short so even though you aren't fat , any little bit of weight you carry will show more than a taller person.

• the oversized top and stance doesn't help. hard to see.
    you look fine to me i guess.

• Well because of the shirt I can't see what your stomach actually looks like but from this angle and the jeans it looks like you have some chub on your stomach. You're not fat. Maybe just try to so some exercise or diet, whatever works for you.

• whoever said those things to you was full of shit because you are neither

• You dont look fat or chubby! You look beautiful.

• You aren't fat
    by the way... you look like my cousins...

• Fat? Nooo u have a good boddy sis Just the jealous people says you are fat

• Not fat or cubby at all!!!

• You are stunning and have great style and absolutely no where near chubby or fat!

• Sweetheart you are no where near fat or chubby.

• I feel like you're asking this for attention

• chubby. shape like a barrel tho