Guys, So I'm 5"5 and 154 pounds. Is that over weight? Like am I able to wear a bikini? I have thunder thighs btw?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's overweight but if you feel comfortable with your body and wearing a bikini then you are good to go.

• Well I need an opinion to know if society would accept it. I'm never really comfortable ya know xD

What Guys Said 8

• Not skinny, but I see no reason you couldnt wear a bikini. I know girls around that size that look sexy in a bikini

• Thank you for the opinion! I honestly think I don't even look good in shorts because of my thighs is that bad?

• I wouldn't know by the weight but most my girls are curvy and I love it;-*

• Try to eat healthier and work out a little. Start slow and work ur way. When u see results u will want more. I m 6 foot 3 and I was 326 lbs. I don't look it. But now after 2 weeks I m down to 315. If I can get below 300 I will be happy. I will keep going until I get to at least 250.

• It's a little above average but not overweight at all

• Hard to tell with no pictures. But thunder thighs are great

• I'm like curvyish but I also have stretch marks. Is that a turn off or something? And I have a little bit of a belly. When I still down I have a roll sorta. Is that bad?

• You sound notmal to me. Everyone has a roll when they sit. Stretch marks are normal too. Not a turn off. PM me.

• Okay. Don't get any ideas though. I'm not trying to like be a show off or anything but I'm taken just a warning

• Yeah, that might be a tad overweight to be honest.

• Thank you for the opinon! I'm trying to lose some weight

• I won't lol I'm trying to lose maybe 20 pounds

• Sounds like a healthy goal, good luck!

• Thunder thighs r amazing!!! I love them

• Yes, that's a little heavy for your height