Guys, Why do you find the white girl prettier and more attractive than the black girl?

If you are a guy, why do you find the white girl better than the black girl?
I don't want to hear they're both pretty or they're both ugly.
Because when push comes to shove you'll choose the white girl--so why?

imgur. com/a/tx9e5

imgur. com/a/NvTLm

27

Most Helpful Guy

• When push comes to shove I choose the one with the more attractive personality. I will not make my decision based on looks alone.

What Guys Said 26

• Because you're on a website that is mostly Europe or North America.

White guys are the most race loyal group when it comes to dating.

Black guys have freakish obsessions with "stealing" white women from white men.

Hence, no, black girls are not highly popular.

• 1 you're assuming everyone is going to find the white girl more attractive and 2 not every white guy is going to choose the white girl.

And also I can't see the picture of the white girl the site keeps telling me the image doesn't exist but I'm assuming you're putting a photo of a queen bee absolutely stunning white girl against a next door pretty but plain type girl where there's no real competition because apparently assumptions are acceptable with this sort of thing.

and finally you've already decided the white girl is definitely more pretty beyond a shadow of a doubt and that you already know the answer to the question so there's no point asking it anyway

assumption is the mother of all Fuck ups

• what do you mean?

put an http://

in front of the link for the white girl.

I don't see how the black girl is a 'next door plain' sort of girl especially not compared to the white girl who is definitely not a 'stunning queen bee' sort of white girl.

• also look at the responses. obviously the white girl isn't a 'stunning queen bee' and the black girl is not really a 'girl next door'

the joke is I would actually say the opposite for how you described them both

• you still haven't looked at the link for white girl?

• I've always chosen the black girl.

• I don't know. Just a message that the brain sends to the guy.

• what message?

• okay I don't see what you are saying because plenty of people have clearly stated the black girl is prettier.

• Trying to show you that nothing is bad or unattractive about black girls. And I agree. There are good-looking and bad-looking in all races, ethnicities, etc.

• 1 because of the facial expressions i mean a white girl has more facial expressions or more visible facial expressions
    2 they are cuter
    3where i live there are most of them
    4 i am white so i like white girls more
    5 their colour (not in a racist way) it is not as beautiful as the white one.
    And many other factors such as the black women been more dramatic in pretty much everything or there are usually many bad rumors about them but if u ask me as a white man i like white girls more because they are more familiar to me ( because i live in Greece) and also they look more like me and i believe its more common or more suitable for a black man to be with a black woman and a white man to be with a white woman but we can not crusify someone because of his likings can we?

• Are you ever going to give up

• Most black girls I know are loud and rude and too alpha make for me. And that thties off physical beauty

• this again.

Does being a professional victim ever get exhausting?

• God quit asking this already. You're not going to get different answers, no matter how many times you ask.

• the answers are different everytime I ask

• I don't.

• both are attractive but i would go for the white girl this time

• why though?

• There is they each have 3 pictures... the black girl is smiling in her third one.

• it would come down to personality between the two. since i dont know them personally i can not decide. to me personality is the biggest factor if i'm attracted to someone or not.
      the reason i say this is looks get old (after the honey moon stage) but personality is for a life time.

• Race doesn't matter to me, I like them all, but the black girl in that picture i think is way more attractive.

• I have never dated outside of my race unfortunately, but its not because i never found someone out side of my race attractive, i just never made the attempt.

• Pssh no I wouldn't. I don't care if they're white or black I just care about how they act and how they look. Skin Color doesn't make her any more appealing to me. I don't factor that into the look factor :P

• AGAIN? How many times are you going to ask this before you get tired of it?

• i think some part is conditioning as beauty standards are based on caucasoid features.

but humans are drawn to bright lighter colors naturally in my opinion as well.

• on top of the the image of blacks and poverty, crime etc.

• if you actually look at the pics, the white girl besides having really thin lips the white girl has a bigger nose and rounder face than the black girl. So in a sense the black girl adheres more the beauty standards than the white girl.

• tbh, i didn't look at the pics as it can be bias.

a black person can be much more attractive of course if you pic a good looking black chikc and compare her to a below average white chick. but this isn't even a fair comparison.

but generally white people are seen as more attractive and its a lot to do with how the races are doing in life as well... its not all about appearance though they help

• I like how your posted the same links on yahoo answers during May

• looks alone hands down goes for the white girl for me.. mainly bc im white tho :/

• okay but I don't get it. why?

what makes the white girl better looking?
      the black girl has features that are more desired (eyes, lips, nose, breasts) by society literally EXCEPT for her being black.

• OHHHH let me look at the links

• the black girl is WAAAYYYYYY hotter

• black girls seems really pretty so just ignore people i guess tey all have their own prefrences

• I'm glad someone finally posted this.
      thedailybeast. com/articles/2015/09/09/no-blacks-is-not-a-sexual-preference-it-s-racism. html

• White girl or Latino girls I want to see the bootie that I am fucking with

• I like black girls better but race don't matter. It's looks and personality that do.

• Pretty girls.

• I'm just not into black women.

• Because of my past with colored people. my family has an awful history with colored people walking out on their spouse. Other than that I'm just not attracted to them so far. I'm sure if I fall in love with one my option will change.

• White girls are prettier.

• i'm talking about 'this' particular white girl not white girls in general