I'm 5'5 and I weigh 154 pounds. Everyone says I dont look overweight but I feel so insecure in a bikini. Am I like accepted to wear a bikini?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the definition of over weight specifically isn't so much how chubby or fat some one looks but how much tissue the persons body can handle before it inflames. Or just starts curling in on itself like a ingrown hair.

As long as its just a little bit of puffyness with a healthy skin tone and you are able to catch your self smiling and in a good mood. That means your healthy and the extra inflamation/fat is just a sign you need to excersise more.

• Thank you!

• I'm no health expert but I did come form a school where many of us could lift more than our own body weight... And well many of us didn't look like we could.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to go by weight and height. You could be muscular like me. I am 5'4 and I weigh 145. I am muscular though. I look good in a bikini now. However five years ago before I used to work out, I was 150 pounds and I was flabby and I didn't dare wear a bikini. If people say you look good, you probably do.

What Guys Said 23

• Wear what you want and fuck what others say or think

• if it's other people's opinions that matter to you as to whether you should or not, and other people tell you you don't look big, isn't that pretty much them saying that, in their opinion, you look fine, and can wear one?

• No they're my friends that are saying it. So I can't tell whether they're saying the truth or just saying it.

• Thank you for the advice! I'm gonna try that! Thank you!

• good luck, and knock 'em out in it!

• That's up to you. Don't do it if you are uncomfortable.

• Yes wear it. Who gives a shit? That's not huge. I've seen much much bigger women wearing one.

Go out. Be proud. Who cares what people might think?

• That's not even bad, wear a bikini and let go of what people think.. People who shame people because of their bodies are dickheads.. I'm underweight but if someone says something to me I just tell them to do one.

• Thank you! Its nice to see someone thats actually a guy and say that. Thank you so much

• ... Who would be the one whose judgement you actually care about while you are wearing that bikini?

• Can we see? But you are as pretty as you want to be honey. To hell with other people's opinion.

• I mean.. sure? I couldn't say considering I have no idea what you look like. Honestly though anyone is TECHNICALLY allowed to wear a bikini and you sound fine.

• Wear what you wanna wear.

• Well are u fat OP? Can't tell how much muscle u holding in there

• I say if you want to wear a bikini the find one thar you like that fits you and wear it. Who cares what others think.

• if your weight bothers you..

lose some.

• Wear what ever you want. Dont feel pressured to do something you're not comfortable with

• Post a picture is that u in the photo if so u would look real good

• You are accepted to go stark naked if you want. I'm sure you look perfectly gorgeous, your photo certainly does. Be happy with what you have.

• Wear your bikini! Strut your stuff and to hell with people's judgements and gossip!

• as long as you feel confident then you're good 👌😜

• Post a bikini picture

• i need to see your figure. tbh, you can be fat or hot with these numbers

• i have to see a pic bby ;)

• Yes of course.

The hell with other people's opinion; when you realise that's no way to live life... then that's when you'll start to live your life to the fullest

• Who cares what others think. You're almost the same as my fiancĂ© and I think she looks like a smoke show in a bikini

• Thank you! For my age (what my thing says isn't my age) thats when people are usually the most judgmental I guess. I just really needed an honest opinion because I know everyone IRL will be like "You're not fat!" I'm really scared if my boyfriend sees me in a bikini he'll change his whole point of view of me. He always tells me how pretty I am but he's never seen me in one and I'm so paranoid.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Everyone is allowed to wear a bikini. Whether it looks good or not is up to the eye of the beholder. Do whatever you want.

• That's a healthy weight and height. Don't feel insecure about wearing a bikini. But if you are don't feel you have to wear one either.

• don't wear a bikini if you don't feel comfortable in it

• Why do you care what others think...

Just wear the damn thing

• Absolutely not! Wear whatever you're comfortable in. One pieces can be really cute. I'm actually quite underweight but one pieces are what I'm most comfortable in

• don't be insicure!! be brave! wear it!! and go at the seaside!! you are perfect

• Sounds fine to me

• i remember when i was that weight and i'm the same height, i wouldn't be caught dead in a bikini because i just looked bad with that weight. you should wear a one piece and save urself the embarassment

• Hard to tell with out a pic...
    Wear whatever you want, who cares what others think.