I'm 17, and I look like I'm 12?

So I always hear that I have a baby face, and when I was younger I was told that I am fat, ugly etc. This have lead to me feeling really insecure about myself, and I pretty much hate the way that I look. I want to know if you guys think if I really look like a kid, and how you think I look. I'm kind of shy so I'm kind of nervous for sending this, but well here we go. Oh and by the way, please be honest xD

I'm 17, and I look like I'm 12?

• You look like a kid
  • You look like your age

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look 12. My daughter is 13. you do not look younger than her. It's not shocking to me that you're 17. You could pass for younger, but you don't look obviously younger.

You have a petite frame. When you're in your mid teens, that can give the impression you're younger. When you're in your 20's and up, it doesn't really have that impact, because there's no question that you're just a petite woman, as opposed to a 'kid who hasn't filled out yet'.

Yeah, your look/body are a disadvantage in your mid teens.

They're also a huge advantage from early 20's till you die.

I'd guess that you're close to the line where it's at least neutral and maybe a mild positive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look your age but I can see how people think you look 12. Its because most 17 year olds look old af these days so when a 17 year old actually looks their age people think they're a pre-teen.

• Agreed. I see 17 y/o girls today that look like they're 25. So freaking confusing.

• Not just the 17 year olds but the 14 and 15 year olds as well!

What Guys Said 36

• You are a pretty girl who looks younger than many, but that is because they put on make up to look so much older. So you look fine, realizing that. Your figure is fine, too. You may or may not develop more, but the petite look is very attractive. Lots of older women have that, too, so no problems there.

• I would not conclude, based on your looks, that you're 12.
    You are probably one of these people with whom it's simply hard to judge on their age, that's true.
    I've also always looked younger than I was. People estimated me on average 5 years younger than my real age :D

• already went inactive

• Your body looks like your in your 20's so thats good for you. Your face looks older then 12 but still young looking

• I believe the term is "late bloomer" just be you and it will come.

Anyways dont jinx it from what I have heard having DD's or larger is rarely a plus. Unless you have the personality that goes well with them.

• I have DDD and everyone automatically assumes that girls with big boobs have no personality
      That's fucked up

• @ikissedtheskyonce boobs are nice, i like boobs

• @ikissedtheskyonce Its not so much people think that girls with large boobs have no personality its more that its hard to find ones that are positive and have healthy self esteem. Cause the largest dragg when dating or hanging with someone when its their own looks get in the way of their attention towards the relationship.

• WATCHOUT Y'ALL! FUCKIN JAIL BAIT'S OUT TONIGHT!

• 12? lol, no, not at all. You look like your age.

• Definitely don't look 12. You look about right. Nice hair for sure.

• You look young, but you're pretty as well. Don't worry, I was am a late bloomer too. I still can't even grow facial hair at 20...

• You are a very pretty young lady! Your face, body, hair, and typing skills are the only things I can notice, and I'd say none are below par. You look your age, You should be proud and humble that you're so cute.

Side note... Do you have that microphoned headset cuz you're a gamer? Tbh I spent more time wondering about that then if you were ugly or fat. Lol.

Thanks for reading! Follow me!

• You do have a young quality but you do look 17 and certainly not 12. Also you have a lean, nice body. No fat. when i was 17 i would have had a crush on you.

• yes you look young for your age but not by much. as for your body all i can say is wow

• Dont worry, you look gorgeous, dont let what others say get to you, usually when someone insults another their unhappy with how they look. Also no your no where near fat.

• You look fine. Don't worry about it and overthink it.

• "i'm shy and nervous about posting here, teehee"

*uploads underwear selfie*

• Let me put it this way, you do have a bit of childish face, but it's cute! As for your body. You definitely look your age, you have a small chest and that's fine! You're a beautiful girl so don't hate yourself at all.

• yeah you do have a baby face but its not a problem. you do look pretty

• You don't look like your 12. You look like you are about 16 or 17, you are just petite.

• You look really hot and sexy hun I love your body now I feel movement in my boxers thank you 😉😉😊😊

• you might think you look like a 12 y/o but you are incredibly hot nonetheless

• You look fine nice body

• You look like your age

• dont make me horny... your body... sex... it's hard again

• You face look very young body looks like your age.

• Fishing for compliments?

No, I'd NEVER think you're 12.

• you look your age

• you look small, but you don't look like a child.
    I wouldn't worry if I were you.

• Im going to say this in the nicest way possible, you are 17 years old. you shouldn't be posting pictures of you like this on the internet. these men that have commented saying you look great and nice body and all that stuff aren't taking into the fact that you are a minor.

• In one year you'll be every pedophiles dream; a legal girl who looks 12.

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• You look 17. I'm 5'1 and have a worse case of baby face. I'm 19 & I think I look more like a 12-year-old than you do

• I wouldn't say you look 12, just younger than you actually are...
    But don't worry, i'm 19 and i definitely don't look like i'm 19..

• You look 15

• You look like 15-17, not 12.

• You look your age

• This is literally my life... omg

• you look your age or maybe slightly older but regardless you look great dont worry

• I was the same got carded at the clubs till I was near 30.

• Your really pretty and I like your body. It looks a lot like mine.

• Too bad, I guess.

• You are cute