If you are a "boob" guy, does this mean you only like big boobs? Or do you appreciate them all? Same question for "butt" guys?

Pretty much, if you are a self proclaimed "boob" guy, does that mean you only like or vastly prefer larger? Or do you appreciate each of them in their own shape/size?

Same for butt guys?

• I ONLY prefer big
  • I MOSTLY prefer big, but I sometimes like smaller sizes
  • I like all sizes. There is beauty in all or most. I am an equal opportunity boob/butt appreciater.
  • Results please.
The poll applies to both "boob" and "butt" guys by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm a butt guy. as long as her butt and boobs are bigger than mine then i'm A-Ok

• Do you have a big ol' ghetto booty?

• Younger and old me have always wanted that. I've always dated with the goal to marry, or lifelong commitment, otherwise what's the point?

• lol you're right. my purpose was pretty physical. i missed out on some really good girls.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• just boobs in general for me, if i were a boob guy, I would just appreciate them.

I'm sure other guys who actually call themselves a boob guy have a certain criteria of appreciation.

• Good question. I'm boob guy because I like boobs better. They size does not matter, boobs will always attract me more than asses. That's why I'm a boob guy.

• This is a discussion that my wife and I have all the time, lol. She knows I'm a boob man but she's always asking me why I like her butt so much.

First and foremost guys love both attributes, but depending on the person they have a preference obviously. I appreciate all beauty hence my vote, since beauty is defined differently by each person. You could have identical twins, and they could both be beautiful in different ways.

Back to my wife, I always respond with "I love your boobs, but you got an amazing ass." I didn't marry her for either feature and neither feature was a consideration when I fell in love with her. It was totally her inner beauty. That wins 10 out of 10 times with me. Good poll, made me smile.

• She don't gotta have a big booty just something I can grab. Up top as long as she has nipples i'm good

• Boobs can be any size... when I was younger I liked them big. But now I prefer smaller and for a specific reason that is

Booty defiantly has to be nice, full round bottom... apple bottom

• why do you prefer them smaller now?

• Choose any one.. or choose 2 girls here. I know you have a favourite

• 1 and 3 are my best here.
      although the 3rd and the last are pretty similar.
      maybe the first is a tad better but doesn t look like she has a nice ass

• As an ass guy it just means i pay more attention to them and want to do stuff to them in the bedroom lol. To me bigger does not equal better.

• I'm a butt guy with a strong love for boobs xD
    When it comes to boobs, I like them average size, though I tend to gravitate more towards A and B cups than E and other cups that are considered big, since the hottest girls, aka, the fit girls, tend to have smaller breasts.

As for butts, same thing applies, I don't like them big, which is basically just fat, I like the round and toned, and would rather have a small cute one, than a big fat one.

• eh... proportion. im an ass guy... but there are some asses i would not go near for fear of getting "hurt"... i do attempt it from time to time though.

• I prefer boobs and anything about a B is good

• I'm not really a butt or boob guy... though out of the two I like boobs more than butts :D
    All sizes are fine to me, and too big is more of a turn off than too small :o
    Especially when these big boobs look unnaturally big (like "a boob job"), that's a big turn off :-(

• I like all sizes. Bigger isn't always better, it's about the overall niceness.

• I am more into boobs. I am turned off by a flat chest on girls but proportion is most important. If she has a big and thick body shape then big boobs should look best on her. And smaller boobs for thinner girls.

• I love both the boobs and the booty because they both look great, but if I had to choose my favorite sexy body part on a woman then I would go for her booty. Because not only that butts can look big, perfectly toned, round, and so one. Also it's really sexy when I watch a hot woman shake her booty like JLO because that turns my eyes on all the way. I've loved big butts for a long time & just have to say that I have a fetish for big butts most of the time. "I Like Big Butts & I Cannot Lie."

• If you're a boob guy, you might like different sizes to other boob guys. It just means you appreciate boobs more than other things like, say, butts. Personally, I'm an ass man, but it's not about being big or small. To me, it's about firmness. Boob guys might judge things like perkiness or shape as more important than size. I certainly wouldn't discriminate because of size. I mean... boobs.

• I like both ass and boobs bigger, but that is just a preference. I've dated flat chested and small assed girls, preference isn't a deal breaker. I also have a preference for smaller nipples which usually only comes on small breasted girls, so its a balance. Hahaha.

• Did you appreciate or were you equally attracted to those small boobs and butts as you would if they were bigger?

• Perhaps not equally. But close.

• I am a butt guy, unless boobs are ugly I dont really mind.
    But I want them ass to be fine, plump and toned.

• Well im a boob guy since butts remind me of shit. like i wouldn't do a rim job or stick my dick in her ass.. lol but like d or smaller boobs cuz anything bigger is too overwhelming.. but dosent mean i would be looking at her butt becuase ill be seeing if she's got any panty lines going or if her panties is showing..

• Obviously the will just chop off your boobs and keep them fresh in the refrigerator and toss the rest of you in the dumpster. Nothing else is of value...

• you know that shit ain't mutually exclusive, right?

• I'm more of a "face" guy. Cuz that's what Ill be looking at 90% of the time.

• I love all boobs but my preference is big

• I like boobs, not too big, but not extremely small. I'm not a butt person, per se, but if a girl has a nice ass, that's not necessarily a negative... So...

• im a boob guy and i love all sizes boobs, but not the very small and tiny ones.

• That I like Big boobs

• i don't care as long as they aren't too big...

• I prefer big but some girls can pull off smal ones based on their body type.

• nothing bigger than DD as its sloppy and unshaply at these volumes.

shape and nipples size and erectness.

• i prefer smaller boobs actually. i prefer A's and B's. i love C's too. D's are my least favorite.

• I'm a butt guy but of course I like BOOBZ!!!

🐓💨

• Not really a boob/butt guy but why is there no option for preferring small?

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 1

• Both boobs and butts are great. Size isn't important for me ✌i appreciate all sizes