Do we make a cute couple?

Do we make a cute couple?And is there anything in particular that's cute about us? Comment your opinions

• Yes!!
  • I guess so
  • Meh. Not good, not bad
  • Nope, sorry
  • Get a different girl
  • Other (comment what you think)

Most Helpful Girl

• y'all are cute. You even look alike. It is rare that 16 year old boys are proud to admit that they love their girlfriends. Usually boys that age want to f around. It is good that you are not like that. Stay a good guy and never cheat on your girlfriend.

How did you guys meet? How long have y'all been crushing on each other and how long have you been dating? Did you have sex yet?

• I was the new kid in 8th grade back in 2013. She came up to me on the first day and offered me a cookie she had got from the school canteen. It was a little while longer before we got to be close friends, but that was how we met. I've had a crush on her since about a month after we met to the present day (although I don't call it crushing anymore. Nothing brings me more joy than telling her how much I care about her when she's having an off day and seeing her grin and blush in response), but she rejected me the first time I asked her out. I didn't give up though and I think our relationship is so much stronger because I took the effort to pursue her for such a long time. We haven't had sex, both of us are virgins actually. And we're happy to stay like that until we feel like our future together is more definite. Our relationship isn't as physical as most, but I think it's good because an emotionally founded relationship is more meaningful and will last longer than a physical one

• My deepest wish is that our relationship continues to grow until one day I ask her to marry me. I plan on having kids someday, and what better story to tell them than that their mother and father had been high school sweethearts and were each other's firsts?

• Do your thang man, but don't get broken hearted if it doesn't work out!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yessssss

What Girls Said 14

• You look like you guys are having a lot of fun and can act silly together! Plus both of you are individually attractive, so that just adds up when you're together!

Adorable couple, you're a lucky guy! <3

• ngl though the "get another girl" option is a little worrisome. you shouldn't be seeking validation from strangers on a girl that you like enough to date :/

• Yes, you two look cute together

• Haha yes. It's cute you're both cute. Haha Awwww!

• You look comfortable together, smitten and fun. 💜

• dont question your girl or the way u look with your girl. not good.

• YOU DO OMG <3

• You look adorable together! 🐱

• So cute

• Lol you guys are adorable

• İ love u guys!!!111

• You look really cute but I kind of question the kind of guy you are for having a "get another girl" option, it's kinda shallow

• Your question kind of bugs me.. But yeah u look cutea and your girl seems nice

• u guys remind me of skeleton love

• You're attractive and she's cute but yeah you both look cute

What Guys Said 8

• the way she looks at you.

• Don't see why not. Any guy&girl can look cute together.

• You look better than her, do better

• yes you do.

• lol this guy is redpilled, the girl is under his league but he can't get his own league since those girls are busy sucking off male models

• Yes sure!!!

• She's too cute for you.

• I mean... it is what it is. Why do you care? Do you think this man is right for you? If so... it shouldn't matter what people think about you, especially when they know nothing about your relationship