Every girl I talk to instantly shuts me down because im ugly what ever happened to giving lesser looking guys a chance?

every girl i talk to instantly shuts me down because im ugly what ever happened to giving lesser looking guys a chance?

I thought at least trying to workout would get a girl to at least talk to me but they just push me off because im not good looking in the face. Im getting so desperate (i dont do bigger girls tho sorry) and i wish someone would even show slight interest :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you're not ugly, so maybe you just come off as desperate. That being said, you can't get upset with someone for not being attracted to you. The face is more important than the body. I go through the same thing with guys. I have an ugly face, but a nice body. No man wants me, but I don't get angry with them for it. People can't help who they are or aren't attracted to. I'd rather have someone like me for me instead of just liking me because they feel sorry for me. This post sounds like you just want women to feel sorry for you. I think that would make you feel worse.

You said that you don't like bigger girls, so that's your preference. Why is it okay for you to have that preference, but women can't have their preferences?

That being said, you aren't ugly and I am not saying that to be nice. I just think you're giving off your desperate vibes, or you are doing something to make women uncomfortable. Your face is actually really cute and you have a nice smile.

• you can easily change being fat lol and its unhealthy
      and yeah i am 1000000000% desperate as fuck

• Girls probably see that then. Also, I never said I was fat. I'm thin and I work out.

Most Helpful Guy

• you aren't doing black guys a favour by being this ridiculous so publicly. You, like most guys, are focused on completely the wrong things when it comes to attracting women. You have no idea what women want... and by the looks of it you don't care all that much either. How do you expect to get what you want from women if you don't give them what they want? My advice to you is to drop the dumbbells, sit yourself down on a couch, and contemplate your life. I promise, it will do you some good

• you realize i work out for 20 minutes every 2 days right. Its not time consuming at all

• what are you talking about. I just get a line up and hardly work out

• yep, you still don't get it... and i don't think i can spell it out for you any more than i already have. Hopefully you'll learn in time what women are actually looking for in men. Then and only then will you be completely happy

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think you're ugly.. maybe it's the way you're approaching them.

But also, no girl is obligated to give "lesser looking guys" a chance. Everyone has their own preferences and they'll like who they like. You can't force it. Even you go "I don't do bigger girls tho" so why don't you give bigger girls a chance? You can't have that type of double standard.

• Girls literally usually dont like me for my facial features or just being black in general and things i can't change.
      Being fat is unhealthy and is easily fixable so its EXTREMELY reasonable. Its not like im saying "i dont do flat chested girls or girls with brown eyes"

• @MyUsernameRules Maybe the girls you and him have encountered.. I'll date anyone I have the right mix of chemistry with. I've dated all different races (black included, for OP) of heights varying from like 5'8 to 6'3, and buff workout dudes to heavier thicker guys to slim athletic builds.

Yo no one is obligated to like anyone lol. That's what I'm saying. I'm not telling him to go date a fat chick or lower his standards, I'm just pointing out the reality that people will like who they like, and if it happens to not be him for whatever reason, whether it's for his looks, or what he does, or how he acts, you can't. force. it.

• obligated lol. Being fat has deeper roots to it. Unless the girl has a genetic disorder that forces her to be fat i might consider otherwise, but generally its the result of being lazy or being unorganized and not being able to manage time wisely. Being ugly is just genes lmao. I dont hate on the appearance its whats behind it. Shutting someone down for their face is a lot more shallow than their weight buddy.

• Just wear clothes that show off your body. You have a phenomenal body! Wear like tight sweaters, girls love it when you just wear a white tank top... Anything that reveals muscles.

Also, the BEST WAY to approach a girl is by being PLAYFUL AND KIND. Like if you wanna be a buddy of hers, not like you want to get into her pants. Listen to her, LOOK HER RIGHT IN THE EYES and smile, but not creepyly, just friendly. Talk about neutral things, not about her looks right away.

I think you are 8-9. You somehow remind me of Usher. I can't believe you are a 19, wich is basically a kid. You look so manly. Best of luck! :*

• Okay, first of all are you being serious? You are not ugly, so you should stop telling yourself that. Some women may actually consider you good looking, so I'm not sure why you feel that way. Next, maybe it is your approach, possibly you are coming onto strong.

• probably because your personality isn't desirable based on your replies and previous opinions. you're an egotist

• Okay, you aren't bad looking at all. Like AT ALL. If girls are shutting you down, it has to be for another reason then, like your approach or your personality.

• "Whatever happened to giving lesser looking guys a chance"?

"I don't do bigger girls tho sorry"

Seriously? You have got to be trolling.

• no im not. I worked hard to not be fat. Why shouldn't she

• Well, if you don't see the hypocrisy, I can't help you

• there is no god damn hypocrisy. Its completely reasonable to want someone who is healthy.

• You aren't bad looking, you are attractive and have a great body. Maybe you are coming on too strong when approaching women. You should use shirts that compliment your arms. Be more confident: look girls in the eyes and be calm. What you need it's a strategy. Everyone needs one. Your attitude can improve your sex appeal like crazy.

• you look fine. so they must be knocking you down because of your personality.

also that last pic is inappropriate for this site.

• "Whatever happened to giving lesser looking guys a chance?"
    "I don't do bigger girls tho sorry"

That's what happened.

• Hmmm. I don't see any fit girls giving bigger weighted guys a chance unless they're rich. So why should he if he doesn't want to? I mean this guy is fit and has abs. Girls expect guys to lower their standards yet their standards to stay higher? I mean he's not entitled to get girls but if he is having problems then that should show you how shallow girls really are.

• what the fuck. Being fat is unhealthy and i dont think anyone likes being fat just like how people dont like having cancer

• "but you are too for not giving chubby girls a chance"
      Since when did fit girls give chubby guys a chance? Hell, even many chubby girls don't give chubby guys a chance. Why? Because there are many fit guys willing to give chubby girls a chance. Just not OP. The only time you see fit girl giving chubby girls a chance is if he's rich. Yet you see a bunch of chubby girls going on about how guys are so shallow when it comes to chubby girls because they aren't getting enough attention from fit guys. Even though chubby guys don't mind them.

• You expect women to give you a chance despite ur appearance but ur not willing to do the same? Seriously tho ur not ugly and walking around with ur shirt off might help. 😜

• You are not ugly, don't shut yourself down.

• you are so hot
      you have such nice big lips

• I think you look good. Maybe just start wearing contacts.

• stop playing the victim man.

• Uhhhh when you said "I'm ugly" I expected ugly not cute

• It's called "fishing for compliments".

• i wasn't being hypocritical

• @Distant That's what I was wondering, if he was just fishing for compliments... When I think of it why would an insecure person post multiple photos like that. smh

What Guys Said 18

• "What happened to giving lesser looking guys a chance"

"I don't do bigger girls tho sorry"

Dude... Cmon

• "what ever happened to giving lesser looking guys a chance?"

you think they're obligated?

• so theyre just supposed to be shallow and only like good looking guys for their looks.
      OK got it. Next time you see any girl, just walk away because you're not good looking and dont get a chance with any girl ever

• find inner peace

• im not responding to you anymore

• You, maybe, just maybe... It's not because of your looks...
    Maybe you're just too self-absorbed. That's what's putting them off.

• SELF ABSORBED WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

• moron i have hobbies and do things i enjoy. Not responding to this shit because no one wanting a mate is a biological need that cannot be avoided or distracted from you fool.

• Have fun staying alone with that attitude

• I don't think they turn you down because of your looks
    There's probably another reason.

• You're not ugly, so it must be something else. Unless maybe you're being a hypocrite and only approaching the perfect 10 girls yourself.

• I ONLY TALK TO 5/10S

• Then it's not your looks that they don't like. You should easily be able to get 7s and 8s or with some luck even a 9 occasionally.

• Well seeing as you're not bad looking at all, assuming you're not trolling (which I'm not assuming), you might have to work on your approach cuz it's definitely not looks. You might be coming on too strong or awkward.

• low-key bro you look straight, just get a haircut, shape- up if you want to keep the Afro, or like wave length, then get a taper with it bro then you'll be killing em bro, nbs. I talk to girls and one thing they say when they look at when looking at a guy (This are the females I talk to) but its hair, smile, and body. you got 2/3 so you should be good bruh. Just don't try too hard, just be comfortable around them bro. The best thing you can do is just be chill around them.

• Nice. troll.

• Cuz you look like you messin' with men

• It's not that you're ugly, maybe it's your approach or that they already have a boyfriend. Maybe try asking a female friend of yours (preferably, one who has a boyfriend) to see why she thinks girls are turning you down

• Did anyone ever told you that you are ugly? Or it's in your head?

• lol aren't u the guy who used to keep bragging about his looks on misc?

I remember you going from a self tagged 10/10 to an 8/10 and now ur ugly, interdasting

• u didn't visit sluthate after misc, did u? Biggest mistake of your life brah

• Get a haircut and shave your face. That should make you look sharper.

• become rich you silly fag. gold diggers will stuck to you like flies on shit... .

• Fam, just travel and meet women abroad. Don't waste your time with American women. Just not worth it.

• Girls can see right through your outer image... maybe you're vile on the inside.

• Judging by your responses, you need some serious professional help bro :(

• It's because you are creepy