Guys and Girls, which of these very glam prom dresses is the best? VERY VERY GORGEOUS DRESSES!!! ?

I am not asking for myself, because I am not buying a dress, I am getting it tailored like I drew it. I am just asking wich one of these is the most beautiful one?

1Guys and Girls, which of these very glam prom dresses is the best? VERY VERY GORGEOUS DRESSES!!! ?

• Dress 1
    2% (1)4% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Dress 2
    5% (2)12% (3)8% (5)Vote
  • Dress 3
    48% (19)52% (13)49% (32)Vote
  • Dress 4
    2% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Dress 5
    12% (5)20% (5)15% (10)Vote
  • Dress 6
    15% (6)0% (0)9% (6)Vote
  • Dress 7
    16% (6)12% (3)14% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|1
13|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress 5 if you have a nice booty. Wear thongs! or a g-string

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say 4 is like a princess warrior! That's cool AF and s BADASS>

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Among 2,3 and 7 it's hard to choose. However I would 3 looks best

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, none of them are really in my fashion sense of taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • #3 is pretty much the clear winner here.

0|0
    0|0
  • #5 in a different colour. Maybe nude or white.

0|0
    0|0
    • White? That would be like a bridal dress then! Arggh... Just shows that guys know nothing about fashion...

• Sorry, when it comes to women's fashion like that, is it something we should care about? It's for you to wear. If you have the body for that type of dress, I don't think it would matter what you wear then to any guy.

• 3 and 5 look best to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i was a girl i would never wear anything that would drag across the floor of a high school gymnasium lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 is a winner

0|0
    0|0
  • All are sexy mostly the last one.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3&7 out of all these

0|0
    0|0
  • Prom is a lot of moving around and dancing. Restaurant, limo, dancing, eating etc. My date wore a prettttty short dress.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't care about practicality of it. Just wich one is the prettiest for the eye. Also, I will have neither of these dresses! I am having a tailored one.

• Show All
    • I knew #3 would win. I thought it was too revealing of the butt. LOL.

• I terribly regret butting the dress 3 here because it is not my style, it is the tamest and therefore I knew that it would unfortunately win. People like simple, vanilla things, unlike me. I should've put some other crazy ass dress. But I put this one for the diversity... Fuck it. :/

• 3 or 5

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh i guess 5 but I've been arrested by the fasion police on several occasions so dont listen to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Juicyy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• They are all pretty, but...

Consider that you will be in a crowded gym, trying to walk or dance. Your date will be trying to dance or walk next to you. You will end up with a ripped, dirty dress.

As pretty as all the flounce and trains are, they are impractical for prom. Something designed like #7 is your best bet.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't care about the practicality of it. I want it to look good for pictures. And we are not going to have our prom at a gym. We will have it at a restaurant. And I don't care if the dress is ruined by the end of the night.

PLUS, I WILL NOT BUY ANY OF THE DRESSES. MY DRESS IS BEING PREPARED. I AM ONLY ASKING YOU TO SAY WHICH ONE OUT OF THESE IS THE BEST.

• 7 is great

i like illusion dresses

1|0
    0|0
  • the BIGGEST eye-catcher is 1

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Looks cheap and tacky.
    2. Pretty but does seem right for the event.
    3. Classic
    4. The worst one, it looks like a Kardashian threw up on it.
    5. Cute
    6. Modern day Cinderella
    7. Looks like a Vegas show girl.

I would pick 6 but number 3 is a close second.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 2 and 3!

0|0
    0|0
  • i love the red one /pink one and the last one!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • can I recommend the combination of dress no 3 and 7. top of the dress is using dress no 7, but the dress's skirt is using dress no 3. or just using dress #3 design, with some diamond/beads like dress #7. it will be awesome and glamorous

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 is the only one i can bare to look at

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're Beyonce, 3 will do.

0|0
    0|0
  • #3 the others were a bit too much for my taste

0|0
    0|0
  • I adore 5