Why are fat girls considered the equivalent of ugly guys?

I keep hearing people say stuff like for butterfaced men when they say they wouldn't do fat chicks that "u shouldn't be so picky" why shouldn't they be? I mean they worked hard on their body

Most Helpful Girl

• He only time someone shouldn't be so picky, mins when you 've tried five million times to attempt to get a boyfriend girlfriend and failed every time... If you've changed things in YOU, mand still no luck, then that's when you should consider lowering your standards... Because perhaps you're chasing after people who are way out of your league... But if you're ugly or fat and still able to date here and there etc etc,,, then it doesn't matter and you can be picky all you want, whether you tried hard or not to obtain what you have or how you look.

In the end, it's all I. How you carry yourself that will attract or detract people from wanting to get closer to you. Personality can be attractive!! and can also be off-putting.

• speaking from experience of a 100 years i see

• as a 5/10 guy, i would NOT be comfortable dating a 3/10 girl at all, would rather lead a life of celibacy

• well what you do with your life is nobody else's business but your own. Do what you want. Live how you want. :D!

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Probably more like fat girls = short guys.

• yeah that too, i mean fat is in your control, short isn't

• i hear this chick on tinder tell me
      "i'll be honest, i am short, thats why i love tall guys"
      how does that make sense dafuq?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Becussr if your fat ur face changes and u become ugly. and u don't take care of your self

• Some people are just childish and stupid, I think. They should learn to give them a fair chance.

• Because fat girls are ugly