Should I wear a bikini?

Should I wear a bikini?

So... I rarely wear bikinis and I'm thinking of possibly wearing one within the next couple weeks so I was wondering if you think I look ok in a bikini or not. And if not tell me what I should improve please. Thankyou

Omg thanks for all the positive comments. You guys are awesome :D
I love all these positive comments but I would like something to work on too XD😅

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 52

• go for it

• Yeah Show that tummy. Looks good. Maybe even good enough to blow fart noises on and tickle haha

• I think you would look great in one.. but it boils down to how you feel about it.. if you feel great in one, by all means wear one.. you would get my vote for sure

• Sure your alright why not

• Ummm yeeeeep! Can't fix what's not broken. Don't get all muscley, that's not attractive. Guys like feminine women. If they wanted muscles, they'd date a guy.

• Absolutely. From what I see you should be happy with your body.

• I think you should definitely rock a bikini if you feel like it! You look good.

• Do whatever you want.

• Well.. the picture was supposed to be a mirror selfie.. however i don't see anything wrong with it :)

• I'd say you look good.. so yeah... get that tan;-P

• well i can think of an improvement. if you'd take that top off you'd look even better. lol jk :P but yeah, you look really good. you have a cute belly ^-^

• Well for girls that's illegal

• Well go check it out yourself

• That top is adorbs! I love teal and I love polka dot! Wear it as hard as you can young lady!

Try not to suck in the tummy too much at the beach tho... I dont want you to pass out, unless the goal is to get mouth-to-mouth from a hunky lifegaurd:)

• Sure why not?

• OMG YES :D.

• yes you should.

• Up the cardio, cut the diet. You aren't fat but u lacking muscle weight OP

• I say if you want to wear a bikini then wear one. In my opinion if someone wants to wear one they should find one thst fits then wear it regardless of what others think

• Yes for sure it would look excellent.

• For sure

• Girl... just dress that bikini. Like... DO IT.

• A few problems. If you want a real opinion you have to show more. You're laying down and your body is cropped. From the looks of it you look great but after you stand up the perception could be different. The bikini looks good too though

• Yea sure why not... would look good and what you're wearing now is not to far away either

• Yeah that's actually a bikini, it doesn't match cause I still have to find a better top

• you can yes

• Sure why not. I probably shouldn't wear one though...

• And why not 😏

• Dude were so on the same wavelength here. I'd go all out shaved everything (well keep the eyebrows and hair on the head) if I didn't think females would think I was fruity. But leg hair, under arms, everywhere else; worthless. Shave it all. Luckily I don't have chest hair; and from the looks of it you don't either. Go us!

• Girls don't tend to get chest hair XD
      But yeah I've gotta shave all over my body, unfortunately. Except eyebrows and hair on head. But I think a guy who is totally shaved except maybe a little beard is super attractive cause he's nice and smooth

• Oh god yes!

• Oh yeah, lets go with the bikini

• Yes wear it.

• Yes, why not! You have a very nice body!

• for sure

• yeah you can wear

• More from Guys
    22

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15