Am I really that strange looking? Is it a good strange?

I know I've asked a few of these the past few days but I'm new to this community and I've gotten a lot of negative comments about my body and face. Like a lot of comments that I "need to eat a cheese burger" or that my face is weird and I should get plastic surgery. Well this is me, no make up and in normal every day clothes. Again I know I'm probably annoying but I've kinda struggled with my looks latley. Am I really that strange looking? Is it a good strange?
At the beginning of last year I was hospitalized for my eating disorder and I did recover but with a death in my family and a lot of stress in the past months, I've relapsed pretty badly. Please be kind, thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• So sorry to hear about your struggles, its never easy to fight with so many emotions. You are alive for a reason my dear, don't give up or give in to the temptations of self harm. You are worthy, you have purpose, you are beautiful. Follow me if you want to talk, I would love to hear more and be there for you :)

What Guys Said 26

• Congratulations on your recovery.
    I don't see anything weird about your look. Picture from a different angle or that provides more detail of your figure would be helpful but from this you look just fine to me. Plastic surgery? No way. Nothing negative about your face. If you are unhappy with your current look then do some experiments. For example: A different hairstyle, different hair color, makeup, clothing combinations, and more. Those are good and safe ways to start. Don't go into the possibility of ruining your shape or health.
    Overall I don't see anything ugly about you. Tough to read or hear negative opinions but you just have to know when someone's opinion or suggestion is worth paying attention to and when it's just trash.

• Thanks! I always play around with my hair and makeup. I'm not wearing makeup here and this is actually the longest and most normal it's been in months! I had most of my head bleached and shaved then it was purple then it grew out more and I had it pastel pink and now it's this lol :b

• Eat more. Not saying that to be mean or harsh, I'm saying it honestly. Being underweight is more unhealthy that overweight, and there is no sense in doing harm to yourself.

As for looks? You look unique. You stand out. But I don't think you look unattractive.

• Please dont take this as me being weird. Before i got married, you were exactly the kind of girl i would go after. I like weird, and from my view you're very pretty.

• A little too skinny still.. but not strange at all.

• Honestly, they're just saying you're skinny and need some fat on you. You're in no way ugly though. Alrighty? People are just mean :P

• You are beautiful. And congratulations. That's not an easy thing. I like the way you look. Not just being nice

• you dont look strange at all.

• U like the wife from the incredibles

• Definitely a "good strange", although I'd prefer a kinder way of saying that, such as you look "distinctive" or something.

Also, I like that tidy, blond hair; it looks real nice.

• You look very thin

• I would never be mean to you.
    Look... please just... really try hard to change ok?
    Just put the foos in your mouth and swallow and it's done.

I can say that you are cute, but you just need to get a bigger body to feel strong now. Ok? You promisse?

• Thank you but it's not that easy aha

• I didn't mean to make you feel bad and my apologies to the asker if my opinion was unwarranted.

• @soupfairy you had good intentions and so did @OrangeBoy I just can be a bit defensive. Its all good though

• You definitely look unique, but not in an ugly way - more elfin than anything.

• u look cute and innocent

• I answer one other of your questions and I'll give it to you straight... You look.
    like dating material, honestly. You have genuine words you're attire doesn't give me an indication that you're prissy or "too cool" for anything, and I love you're short hair cut, it's fucking cute as hell! BUT before I'd consider dating you, you'd need to address your eating disorder...

• Thank you! And yeah I appreciated you pretty much saying fuck you to the one girl who said I had a pig nose lol but again thanks. I'm not looking to date at all on this site! Just for friends and opinions lol

• Duh! I have not the slightest clue who the hell you are! Sorry if I came off as asking you to date me... What I was trying for was a hypothetical-only prose. Like... If I saw you at a bar, I would decide to approach you. Sorry to mislead. But I still consider you "datable". Does that make sense?

That lady just wanted to appear smart, but she was a troll just looking for an opportunity to be catty and argue. The site took my comment down by the way... Lol I may have been too harsh...

• I got what you meant! I was just clarifying for myself and yeah maybe a little harsh but she was really rude lol.

• Relax you're a babe. Just ignore the haters and keep doing what you're doing.

• Not at all, you seem to look ok here. I wouldn't even know... you have a striking look and pleasant one at that

• Thanks#

• That was meant to be an exclamation point lol sorry

• nah you're not weird. Well... I take that back; you're not bad looking. On the contrary you're very pretty. But back to weird; you do have kind of an abnormal build. Perhaps it's related to the eating thing. Again not bad at all; you're a hot chick.

• Abnormal how? I feel like I should be thinner. I really don't like my body lol

• You definitely should not be thinner. I don't know; it's hard to explain. You're bone structure is emphasized a bit. Like when I try to hold my hand the way yours is it doesn't form that sharp 90-degree angle and the knuckle. I'm also a guy with a little more meat on my bones. I'm terrible at explaining things...

• I get what you're saying haha it's okay and yeah I have really small bones and really weird skeleton hands lol

• I think you have a great figure. ;)
    But, short hair is tough to pull off ( in my opinion) nothing less than shoulder length.
    I see nothing obvious bad from the pic ;)

• I had long hair then went short then shaved like most of my head lol so this is the longest it's been in months :b

• :p other than that you're cute! I'd hit on you ;)

• Well Ima be kind OP lol

• What's that supposed to mean lol

• u remind me of someone on twilight lelel

• Gorgeous

• YOU know who's beautiful?

Read the first word.

• Not at all.

• ur face looks normal here, the angle and expresion combinbed last time was weird

• Thanks

• i suggest lomger hair thougjjjj

• I had my head almost completely shaved a few months ago so I'm in the process of growing it out. I'll probably keep it on the shorter side still, like a short bob

• I'm seeing you for the first time, and you look amazing.

Incredibly sexy and one of few girls I would do a double take if I saw you walking past me in the street

• I'd do you

What Girls Said 9

• Whaaat? You are beautiful :D And there so is your body! You have no reason to feel bad, you're really cute! :) (Just by the way, if I were you I wouldn't reach out on the internet for coments about your look though, there are so many cruel people behind the screens)

• Aww thank you so much!! And yeah I guess with low self-esteem and not a ton of friends comes the need for reassurance from unbiased views

• Well don't worry, it's much better to have an unique and pretty look than a boring everyday-everyone person look! Hope you'll do better, and don't forget that you are cute!

• Trust me put me and you naked next to each other with no make up on, and you'd be the prettiest by far! To pull off a no-makeup selfie and still look good is a talent you have, genuinely. I can only assume its jealousy why someone would put you down for looks, i can't fault you at all. (majorly jealous of those slim legs!!!)

• People are so fucking rude if they said that to you. You're honestly so pretty! I'm sure a lot of woman wish they had your physique too. Don't let them bring you down your beautiful x

• You are very pretty!!! and I'm glad you have recovered from your eating disorder.

• I think you are really cute, dont let the haters get to you, they are just insecure!

• You're really pretty, your face and your body look great. I don't think you look strange but quirky rather which is a good thing for you. Nothing to worry about.

• you look like a cute little bunny, you actually look exactly like my cousin (imo) and she's beautiful to me. you look a healthy weight, most girls "goal weight". I think you're great and you shouldn't let people's ignorant burger comments affect you. 💕💜

• That's just it, its like a goal weight in the "Ana community" (which I think is total bullshit, but that's another rant lol) but I'm not healthy, I'm quite underweight. And thank you for saying I look like a rabbit lol I'm obsessed with bunnies 😍

• Good strange.

• Hun, you're fucking gorgeous ❤️ uniqueness is the best thing. You do have a unique face - in a positive way and you stand out in the crowd. You could be a model tbh. Please don't listen to the negative comments they are either jealous, trolling or have terrible taste.

• Aslo, congarts for the recovery! You should be proud of yourself. I've had an eating disorder too. I know it was hard

• Awe thank you so much for being so nice. I would love to model if I was like 10 inches taller and had confidence. And thanks but I feel like I can't even say I'm in recovery right now because of how much I've gone down hill. I'm lower than the weight I was hospitalized at but not at my lowest weight I've ever been. Eating disorders are fucking hell, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy