Do you think I have the "look" for Beauty Pageant?

I was recently invited to participate on a beauty competition show but I'm not very sure about it. My family and some friends are encouraging me to go, but I also heard some comments other people made, they said these type of things are not for me? Everyone knows how insecure I am and probably already assumed I'm not going for it... I would like to know the opinion from "strangers" so please just be honest?
I know if I really want to take this serious in the future I have to lose some weight and improve my appearence but I guess I could at least just try once to see if I really like it?
Do you think I have the

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you take a critique without going crazy? If you can't deal with being told you are ugly by people, then don't do it. Because there will always be someone more beautiful than you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you 5'6" and above? If yes, then you have the height of a beauty queen.
    Looks? You have unconventional beauty based on your very last picture. Good make-up will highlight these features even more but please it should not be like the first two pictures you have posted.
    Do you have a signature walk? Beauty queens are trained to walk elegantly and gracefully in heels that 5" and higher. If not, you are most likely to stumble whether literally or figuratively.
    Lastly, do you have a toned body? If yes, you will have higher chances to have a high score in the swimsuit competition if they have one.

Do join the contest and give your best shot.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, I think you definitely have the beauty pageant look. You're very pretty.

• DONT I repeat DONT try to have the same look as those women... ultra photoshopped girls will never be something to look up to

• you should try your very pretty and gorgeous.

• I think the last two photos ain't good. You should play around with poses and lighting

• Yeah the last two are from two years ago, I couldn't find any other lol but thanks 😊

• yes ofcourse.

• Definitely go on the pageant and see what other people think

• Ya you have it.

• You should try a low level porn company

• You have an attractive face so I think you should (:

• 5/10

What Girls Said 6

• yea you look good.
    I think it will be a good experience and it will make you more confident win or loose.
    hopefully you are tall enough and in shape too.

• Yes you're cute, but your lack of confidence will hurt you. In those competitions it takes more than a pretty face, everyone is gonna be "pretty" so you really need to stand out in some other way. But if winning isn't important it might be a nice experience. :)

• I think you're adorable

• Oh my god you're beautiful

• u not beauty, sorry with this nose and ugly jaw line

• You're not the best looking tbh