What do you guys think of cellulite on thighs/butt?

I'm in pretty good shape and I'm about 5'10, but I DO have some cellulite on my bottom and backs of my thighs. Is this a huge turn off? I'm in the middle of working it off, but I was just curious to see what y'all thought

Most Helpful Guy

• From your profile picture, (if that's really you) you are very beautiful.
    And cellulite is completely normal, some guys hate them some love them. I honestly don't care. I mainly care about the inside of the woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the person. Personally I think it's the amount of cellulite you may have, and also what you wear. Unless you're in a bikini it shouldn't matter at all. If your're wearing shorts the only way someone would see it is if they're staring at your butt which makes them the problem--not you lol. I highly doubt that anyone seeing you naked would be turned off by it. It isn't a big deal :)

What Guys Said 17

• Usually cellulite and a few stretch marks are a package deal with curvier girls. It's all good haha. (Curvy as in the good way, not the dumb feminist way...)

• The Pic?

• How deep OP

• if you where 40 then no not much of a turn off.. but at 18?

• It depends... Is it like cottage cheese looking?

• Depends on how bad it is. ._. if it's super bad, in my opinion yeah.

• I don't mind it, you have nice legs in your pic!

• It's sexy , really.

• Cellulite is not a bad thing like beauty companies attempt to potray it. I find it sexy since it means you have thicker thighs.

• I find a little cellulite very attractive.

• let me have a look baby ;)

• i don't know... people are so self conscious about this sometimes, and i am myself i'll admit. (no i dont have cellulite, but, we all know our 'flaws'). i guess, we should look at things differently. we shouldn't be caring about what GUYS or GIRLS think about cellulite or whatever. in the end, you're trying to be with that one person that loves you for who you are no matter what.

sources: i am deeply in love with a girl who has some cellulite on her thighs and butt.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• they don't really care as long as you have a nice shape.

• i think its not very appealing and might ruin good legs and other parts of body