Guys: What do you think when girls take pictures like this?

• Didn't even notice this was a thing
  • I think it's cute
  • Its kinda stupid but eh whatever
  • Its stupid, I hate it

Most Helpful Guy

• I think attention whore just like with any other selfie. There are times when you are traveling somewhere, you are hanging or out with friends and someone say let me get a picture of you. Those are natural pictures... Then there are times when you're looking in the mirror with a camera thinking how you look (vanity) and are trying to take perfect pictures of yourself, and then you post them all over the internet to try and get an attention response. That is attention whoring.

Most Helpful Girl

• So stupid. Psh! Like what the fuck is wrong with them? smh
    🙄

Haha I actually didn't know taking pictures like this was a thing, when I took the one in my profile pic it was because I had only put eyeliner on one eye to see how it looked then decided to take a selfie, I obviously didn't want to come out with one eye done and not the other so xD

What Guys Said 18

• Except the second picture none of them are good. The girl who took the second picture ( selfie) indicates to me that she values her beauty/appearance

• I wonder what the hell is wrong with her that she can only manage to photograph half of her face.
    Does she just not know how cameras work, or does she have some horrifying scar she is simply cropping from sight?

• They need to learn how to take pictures of themselves.

• She sucks at taking selfies.

• To me they do not know much about centering the camera.. but nothing wrong with the photo... a photo course may be needed lol

• I always thought girls did that because they didn't feel like doing their make up for their whole face

• I don't like selfies in general, but yeah, that shit's stupid. Aim for artistic, end up with autistic.

• It's fine idc

• Depending on the picture, it can be cute. The third one is decent

• i dont think that its even a thing

• I think.. when will they release the ''DLC''?

• It's usually favoritism. She has a good side. For me, my good side is my left side. But I never take selfies unless its with someone.

• i see this all the time, i guessing its insecurity tho?

• i thinnk its so hot

• Sexy I have Boner 😉😉😊😊

• I am indifferent.

• most stupidest thing ever. why take a pic of half ur face fucking hate it

• it feels like they are hiding something

What Girls Said 4

• Voted c. Its stupid. Shallow and surface level.

• Why not include your entire face? Assuming it's not tragically deformed?

• I think they should cut off the side of their face. If they get lost, and someone puts up a full face pic of them, no one is going to know who the hell that person is.

ofcourseInevertookaselfielikethatdontkillme

• let them do whatever they want