Need a confidence boost please?

Not going to lie about this. I went to vs secret tonight to buy something sexy and just to be sure I got myself measured. I thought I was a C cup and have been wearing C cups but I'm only a 34B.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh GOD NO NOT THAT!!! HOW EVER WILL YOU SURVIVE? WILL YOU EVER BE LOVED? And no one will be able to tell the difference. Seriously, if they didn't notice before why would they now? You didn't even notice before. Plus guys really don't care about breast size, they will pretty much go after anything (bigger breasts get the attention only because they are much more visible, once the shirt comes off, it doesn't matter). Basicly, you'll be fine as I said if you didn't even notice a difference then no guy is going to either. Plus art you a fully fledge human being who is comprised of more then a pair of tits (I mean I assume you also have an ass too? ; ) )? Really don't think this should have phased you at all. I think its safe to say the non existent crisis is averted.

Most Helpful Girl

• I buy a lot from vs... And some things are awesome.. But really their sizes are wayyyy stupid. They measured me and tell me I'm a D!! And surprisingly their D cups fit me, but it seems like they keep changing their sizes.. My boobs have not grown and they measured me before and I was a C that was like five million years ago.. But I'm the same. And apparently I'm a different size depending on the bra.. Even a 32 double DD!! Fit me.. That's insane!!

It reminds me kind of like the sizes in clothes... What used to be a large five million years ago is now considered a "small"... Just the same as they try to make people feel skinnier, just the same they are trying to make people feel as if they have bigger boobs than they actually are.. It so annoying.

Anyway considering their sizes sound bigger than the actual boob, your boobs seems rather small BuT! That's not a bad thing, small boobs are nice! And guys like any boobs really. Besides, big boobs will droop when you're old. 😁!

Oh! And also their panties run so huge!! I have to buy extra small to keep them from falling off of my waist!! And the same for their sweaters.. I always have to buy extra small and they still look big on me.. Compare an extra small sweater from vs to an extra small sweater from Abercrombie &f. And it's like comparing a small to a large... America needs to stop doing this shiet!! 😠😠😠😠😐

What Guys Said 19

• There is nothing wrong with a 34B. You can still easily look sexy, and many people can and do desire that size.

• Get properly fitted there at the store. They will help, I mean their job title is "bra specialist" after all lol

• It would depend on the bra some you would be a 34b and others you'd be a small c

It also depends how you get measured because a lot of girls wear a bra that's too small for them

• Numbers don't matter. You still look the same today as yesterday.

And there is nothing at all wrong with 34B.

• Boobs are boobs.

• 34B is not that bad. I think it is very nice and they are very playful as well. I have not seen many 34B's yet, but the 1 or 2 girls that I saw with 34B boobs I played lovely with their boobs.

• Yes you are sexy you sexy thang.

• And? So what.. My girlfriend is a 34C. Barely larger than you. She's perfectly happy. I think they are perfect ^-^. I say be happy with how you are, you have a very good size. At least they aren't, like, some insane size like 38D or some shit._.

• I think B cup boobs are still attractive and the girl attached to them is way more important anyway

• im sure you look delicious

• If you were wearing it, it would still be sexy...

• Maybe I could have a feel of them so I can give an opinion? I dont know any guys who took a womans bra off and said sorry I thought you were a c-cup and stopped playing with them x

• sometimes smaller is smarter. i really prefer smaller boobs.

• 34b is still sexy

• aww its ok, Bs are fine <3
    I bet you are skinny and sexy! Rawr <3 lol

hope that helped

• Still a nice size

• Same as Alessandra Ambrosio VS angel.

• It's kind of creepy that you know that

• How?
      It's the world of technology. Google knows everything.
      Since you mentioned VS, I googled, "VS models 34b" and she was one that came up.

• That's ok , your still a nice size and form

• I don't get it? I don't see a problem with being a 34 B

What Girls Said 4

• There are sister sizes when it comes to cup sizes. It's the same volume of breast but different band size. You could be a C cup and have bigger boobs than someone with a D cup.

If you were a C 38 you'd have bigger boobs than someone wih a D 30. People tend to assume the more you go up in lettering the bigger the boobs but that's not true, so don't worry about dropping a cup size, you were probably wearing the wrong band size and now you're wearing a sister size to your c cup.

This chart kinda helps explain it
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Hhwoarq.jpg

• This would make more sense I guess. But what's the other sizes for a 34B?

• 36 A, 32 C, and 30 D all the same volume it's just band size changing.

I hate saying my bra size because I'm such a low band size, im a 30/32 so depending on the bra I'm an F or G, it sounds huge but it's not. I mean I have big boobs, but I'm not falling over. That's the same volume as a 36DD or a 38D but if someone said they were a 38 D and I say I'm a 30G they'd assume Im wayyyyy bigger in boobs, but really our boobs would be the exact same size.

• I went to VS last week and got fitted and learned they don't sell any bras that are small enough for me. You're lucky enough already

• Was it a 32C you were wearing before? Because there's "sister sizes" in bras. I thought I was a 32B for years before actually measuring myself & finding out I'm a 28D. But basically, it's pretty much the same cup size, just a different back size. I think what matters most is that your boobs look in proportion to your body. A lot of guys even prefer them on the smaller side & even if they don't I doubt it'll be a deal breaker unless they were like "ironing board" flat. :)

• You going from a B cup tonanD cup makes me want to go get remeassured lol. But you actually fit fully into a D? I know the band is smaller but you can actual fill the cup?

• The smaller the band size number, the larger the cup letter becomes. I think some people automatically think D cups are big but it all depends on the band size. There are small D's & large D's. I just have a tiny rib cage lol. It actually sucks because it's hard to get hold of 28 or even 30 band sizes where I am so I have to buy all my bras online. :(

• congratulations