Girls, am I ugly? Please rate 1-10?

So, am I ugly? If I approached you in real life would you be interested? Please give me a rating out of 10 so I can know where I stand, and be honest. Also, is there a way that I can improve how I look? Is my nose a big turn off?

Girls, am I ugly? Please rate 1-10?

Note.. please disregard how crazy my hair looks... I was in the process of growing it out from a buzz cut and am going to get the sides/ back trimmed shortly and a better style.

I appreciate everyone's comments, but nobody has really given me any suggestions on how to improve. If I'm just an average looking guy, what can I do to become an above average guy, or is that just not possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're not ugly. You actually seem like you'd be a really sweet and happy go lucky guy. Probably somebody who'd be into going to conventions like comi-con and other fascinating things having to do with SciFi. Maybe I'm totally off, but no, you're not ugly.

• Hey thanks for your input. I'm not really that into sci-fi and whatnot, but it is actually really hilarious to me that you said that.

• Haha yeah sorry 😂

• Maybe you're into computer's and electronics and games.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• No, you are not ugly. I would say you look average. I would give 5 out of 10.