Am I actually ugly?

Girls call me ugly that's why...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you aren't ugly. You just have very severe self esteem issues, and may need professional help to deal with it.

What Girls Said 9

• No I don't think so I'd say a 6 or 7... You do look high though

• No you are not ugly at all. You MIGHT look better clean shaven ( I am not sure). Also you might want to start finding flaws in those girls and pointing them out. If you can't find any then compare them to photos of models.

• No you are not ugly, and I hope you don't think you are because you shouldn't let anyone get to you.

• no you are not you are cute

• No ur not u look very handsome :))

• I think u r attrcative like 6/10.

• No you're not

• u alright

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly dude women these days are extremely picky and impossible to satisfy. It isn't you, it's them. I don't go for guys so I can't really comment like that... but just know if they're that shallow to judge you on appearance then it's most definitely THEM that are the ugly ones. :)

• Some girls compare guys who are their age in real life to the best looking pop stars. Out of 100 guys in real life, prolly only 15 of them look like pop stars, the remaining 85 are considered ugly to girls' standard.

• Naw man. You look like the kind of guy who cleans up, honestly. Did your mother or a grandmother give you endless shit for years or something?

• Yeah my mom is like ocd lol

• Shit. Well that'll do it. You look fine, really.

Confidence is a shit game. You don't have it until you have it, and if you don't have it, people can tell. All you can do is fake it til you make it. Try to make eye contact, take compliments graciously, etc. And maybe talk to your mom about that, she's not helping.

Is your name a White Zombie reference? That was the first album I ever bought.

• Its a Misfits reference. Its a name of one of their songs " Astrozombie".

• Na, you're good, homie.

• get better friends

• No way dude.

• lol what girls? they call u ugly to ur face?

• What's with your obsession about this here?

• girls suck major monkey penis... .