Body opinions.. pic included?

Body opinions..pic included..?
Hey guys and girls.. I'm a true pear shape as you can probably tell (which i hate) when I lose weight it goes from my boobs (implanted!) and waist and when i gain weight it drops down to my ass and thighs :( if you saw me walking along the beach in the summer in a bikini would you have an issue with the size of my thighs? i'm really self conscious about them - i used to be nicknamed thunder thighs at school and my mums made comments 'gosh your thighs have grown' ffs give me a break here!!!

Be as honest and blunt as you want, i've eaten multipacks of chocolate recently so its probably visible.

(ps sorry for my computer skills - don't know how to flip the picture!)

Thanks for the honest answers guys, i'm pleasantly surprised.. was expecting a lot worse!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your thighs don't look super thick to be honest. But if you want to loose it, go seek a personal trainer at the gym, he can probably tell you what you're doing wrong.

From what I know from my personal trainer, is that the last place you'll loose weight as a woman, is on your thighs and hips. It's inevitable not to loose some weight first at other places. So if you really want to loose it, you might just have to accept the fact that you're going to loose some fat on your breasts as well. Although if you work out on your whole body, including your chest area, you can get them a little bit bigger.

What Guys Said 35

• I think you have a fine body alright young lady. Girls often have a problem with their looks and/ or bodies even if in perfect or near perfect shape

There are loads of admirers of pear shaped bodies, me being one of them <3

• Well maintained, lean body. Very attractive.

• You look terrific!! Have no fears about yourself. I'd love to look out of the front window of our flat and see you on the beach over the road!

• You look great

• Actually, you look pretty great. Hips are really underrated, but a broad pair of hips like yours looks feminine and lovely in my opinion. You've been blessed with a lovely body, you're basically my physical ideal for a woman.

• 1. They look sexy
    2. I will approach ya if you wink at me ;)
    3. you broke my neck, give me $$ to fix it :/

• Beautiful. Love it. Show off that slender waist. Guys will be chasing you.

• thighs may be a touch bigger than you would like but they are still sexy. love the boobs by the way, implanted or not.

• I just put my neck out trying to check out, I mean, assess your body...

• I think you look great.

• I think

• I accidentally hit submit. I think you have a nice body and you would look great on the beach in a bikini

• your body looks very beautiful and stunning.

• you look very sexy- got me hard seeing your pic

• You dont look bad at all in all honesty, you look good :)

• Okay honestly you have a very beautiful body, take pride in it.

• Your body is incredible! Ignore the haters and enjoy life.

• Wow very attractive body... makes me want to spill chocolate all over your body and lick it ;P

• you body looks perfectly fine and it's hot

• Perfect, just please work on your legs/calves... They are just as important.

• yea that looks pretty average for a slim bird, no need to worry

• U have a nice body..

• Very nice figure ^^

• Wow who is that a pic off

• Not one bit!

• You look great i can handle that butt anydayy

• Like that pic

• You look hot!

• 9.5/10 for me girl... you are stunningly hot

• Great body ;)

• You have an attractive body.

Whoever tells you otherwise is jealous.

Rock it.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 13

• Your body is nice. You've had implants? They look really good and not exaggerated.

Before, I used to be a sucker and only like hourglass, but pear shape is cool too. I'm pear shape and I used to get called diaper butt, thunder thighs, etc.

• No, your thighs are fine. You have a reason shape

• You have a really nice body.

• you look great to me.

• nice body

• Omg I think I have the same panties! Lol where did you get them from? I think your body looks amazing. I wish I looked that good in my underwear. What size did you get for implants? I'm talking to a dr next week about maybe some for me

• Hahah! they're from ann summers! I went for a small DD because my surgeon wouldn't let me go any bigger (I was only a small B and he had concerns about the incision closing) but i wish i'd gone bigger.. never happy hey!!! hope it goes ok x

• Brutally honest, your body is GORGEOUS. I struggle with the way I look too but your thighs are fine, you have a great shape that I would kill for.

• looking good! U have a nice figure :)

• Not great little above average

• YOU HAVE A PERFECT BODY

• You're body looks fine

• You're sexy

• niicee body sis but if u want u can do legs exercise