Do guys prefer thin flat chested and flat butt girls over girls like me?

I Have B/C cup boobs, I have thick thighs equivalent to my toned and fairly big butt ( I exercise, run and mountain bike). I have long toned arms ( I played volleyball). I have wide hips and a fairly average to small size waist. My friend who is stick thin with no boobs or butt attracts more guys, I wanna know if you guys prefer girls who are on the thinner side or someone with a close body shape like mine?

Most Helpful Guy

• So u r skinny , have big boobs but guys prefer ur flat friend? I don't know what these guys talk about having difference preference because Bros I know usually have exact same taste as me lol and I'd prefer u OP

• Thank you for the honesty

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys have different tastes, some might prefer you, others your friend, nothing bad or wrong with that, and maybe your friends body is not the reason why she attracts more guys (eg. face, personality, etc...)

What Guys Said 20

• I'll go for whichever girl is awesome

• For every guy that prefers stick thin girls, there will be another that likes someone a bit chubbier. You don't sound like you come into the chubby category, though. You sound sort of in the middle. You should be attracting just as many guys.

• You nailed it. The body isn't whats driving thr extra attention. Its the way she dresses, acts, interacts with people etc

• Nope, I love girls with an athlete built, if they don't have it, I don't mind, however I won't go for a girl with nothing would be too odd, for they seem like a little girl then

• Most guys prefer a girl like you, BUT, we put face before body... so if your friend has a prettier face, then that's why she get the guys.
    Also, a better vibe and personality attracts more guys.

• Maybe its her attitude. some guys are into that over body.

• I prefer a shape like yours, not attracted to the flat

• I prefer girls like you. Also, I wouldn't consider a British or C cup flat chested. That's a very attractive size to me

• Lol I meant B cup but apparently autocorrect didn't agree

• I like a girl for who she is sweetie you have nothing to worry about with me😊😊

• A picture is worth a thousand words! Some people are jerks and some go after the eye candy even though they have shitty personalities

• maybe it is not the body but the face? or the attitude?
    personally i'd go out with you rather than your friend

• I prefer your body shape in my opinion. Maybe she just has more of a girly girl personality and you're unlucky and have a lot of guys who like that at your school? Orrr maybe she is more open to conversation than you? O-o

• The way you are describing... I would definitely prefer you... but for more accurate results post some pics of yours and her...

• I like boobs as long as the rest of the package isn't too big. Some guys prefer slim girls and dont mind a flat chast with it. Its the classic boob/bum trade off

• personally, b/c cup size is my favorite. I like curves like right in the middle, not too much and not too little

• She might be prettier than you. a face kills in these streets

• You both sound fantastic to me

• Sounds like you have a fantastic body! :)

• We don't care so much about these stuff.

• hard to tell without a pic

• I never was attracted to anything that could be described as "thick."
    thick thighs, and a big butt, even if toned, are not things that ever appealed to me.
    I don't want skin and bones, but I want something on the thinner side, and if that something comes with small boobs and butt, I'll live.

What Girls Said 4

• You're under 18. Focus on attracting some good schools Chiquita Banana because your education is more important than boys.

• It always depends on the guy. The guys who are more influenced by the media will like the model thin type. Young boy don't have their own mind. They follow the herd.

• Hey girly. I read what you said and I'm a volleyball player and a c cup as well! Guys like curviers girl FOR SURE. Flaunt what you got with the right clothes.

• maybe u too fat and boobs is just fat