How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Do you see what you like?

Feel free to share

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• In the morning, when I go to the bathroom, and at night before bed. Usually I look and think "ewww" lol 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
    • Lol you have a spence of humor!!

• Haha but in all honesty, I am my own worst enemy because I probably criticise the way I look more than anyone else. xD

• Mostly when I get ready in the mornings and when I wash my face at night. I may or may not take a sneak peak at my reflection in windows in passing, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple of times a day. I have a large mirror in my bathroom, so whenever I walk by and wash my hands I see me. I look alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG I am a super hot 10. Nobody else seems to see it this way.. but I am entitled to my own opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I look good every time usually unless I forgot to take my make up off the night before..

0|1
    0|0
  • Rarely actually. Only when I'm getting ready in the morning really.

0|0
    0|0
  • everyday, before i go out and no i dont.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how many times a day but I do look at myself often, not because I'm conceited but just making sure I look ok and that I don't have anything on my face. And I don't think I'm all that pretty, I think I'm kind of average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually twice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Only two really? I do about twice as well

• Show All
    • #Asker awe, thank you very much :P i just don't feel the need! bhahahah I'm lazy when it comes to checking my face!

• How can you be lazy about seeing that face!! You deserve to reward yourself everyday by looking in the mirror!

• Many and I sometimes do, sometimes I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a hairdresser and i look in mirrors a lot :d

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Like... five times?
    Morning when brushing teeth and fixing my hair.
    A few times when just washing my hands.
    Before bed when brushing my teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I go to the bathroom... since there's a mirror there.
    I like what I see, except in the mornings hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Every morning I practice my competition poses in the mirror
    Those morning abs tho

0|0
    0|0
  • probably more than 4 times and yes i love what i see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many times, I LOVE it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... I don't count but I do like what I see :) I have a "How Do I Look" post check it out and tell me if you like it too..

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid mirrors at all costs... hate what I see

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i get hard looking at myself

0|0
    0|0