I am shy of my skinny body but my wife likes it. Am I overreacting?

I am very skinny and I don't feel confident in public in shorts or tshirt. I always have something "on top" to cover my skinny figure. Any opinion if I am overreacting?

Here is a pic of forced yoga. My wife wanted to photograph me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could work out. It would help you as you age anyway. Sometimes really skinny people who don't lift, get really fat in their 40's and 50's

• Well I am about 30 almost and I hate working out ;)
      I tried eat more and I was hating everything about that too. I can't eat 24/7 I just don't have time for it. I don't enjoy food and eating proces. Sounds like anorexia. But doctors don't care

• I was also super super skinny till around your age. I hate working out too because I hate pain. I am trying to force myself but it's hard. You don't want to eat more, you just want to have more muscle mass. Generally, having more muscle is better as you age.

What Girls Said 4

• If she likes it then your good to go!! Hopefully her reassurance will give you comfort in yourself

• You are fine :-)

• Your body is fine

• I honestly don't think you are overreacting and if your wife loves your body her opinion is the only one that should matter

What Guys Said 8

• Man, here's my take...
    I am a 24 years old Mec Engineer, most of the time nerdy and goofy, and my body mass tops at 58 kg. After eating. A lot. and i look as pale as a sulfite paper and i dont really care. I found a great life at being small and light. One of my favorite activities is running and freerunning, and despite all my friends encouraging me to quit and start lifting i still run, run like hell and i enjoy my weirdness. I only started being happy after i accepted myself, when that happened, my self esteem got higher and i noticed i got more female atention, despite my weirdness. Not that i have plenty of girls, i'm still too nerdy and shy for that but i feel that one day someone that likes me might apperar, who knows. And YOU, have something great! a girl that says that she likes this specific point in you, that little thing that makes you nervous and shy is what she likes in you! for me, that sounds great! take advantage of it ;)
    Best regards

• That's pretty skinny. It's great that your wife likes it. But make sure your physical health is not at risk.

• Doctors don't wanna help me out. They say not to worry but I am definitely underweight 6'1 and 126 lbs

• As long as she likes it, and you don't have to be uncomfortable in public don't worry about it. Some people are thin some are fat some are muscle some are etc.. the diversity of life is a wonderful thing. And you found someone who likes you. A lot of us haven't.

• If she is good with, what is the problem?

• Start training then... Eat well and be consistent

• U r skinny.

• if your wife likes it whats the fucking problem dude. get a life.

• Eat brah, and prepere dat dere angus for overload