Is it unattractive for a girl to look like this?

I told my boyfriend I'm training to look like these women and he said it's pretty disgusting. Do you think these women are unattractive?

• I find it UNATTRACTIVE
  • I think its ATTRACTIVE

Most Helpful Guy

• The first girl is attractive. The rest are a bit much for me. For a woman to have that much muscle mass they must be spending virtually ALL of their free time at the gym. I go to the gym daily but I'm only there for about an hour and a half. I have actual other hobbies I like to indulge in and if I'm in a relationship I'd like to spend time with her outside of the gym...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well most of these girls (especially the last two) have taken steroids, because it's really hard to become bulky as a girl. To be like that you have to be underweight, go to the gym every day and watch everything you eat. Bodybuilding will become your whole life then to look like that.
    I think it looks pretty cool, but understand why guys find it unattractive.
    You can also become really strong and still have a life. So bulky, but not like that. I think your boyfriend will still find you attractive then.

What Guys Said 44

• I like feminine, soft, nurturing women. I don't want to sleep with a guy. I already have to sleep with myself, and that's shitty enough.

• I find all them attractive.

• If you never take testosterone, then it's unlikely you can train enough and naturally become as grotesque as some of these women are.

• Lmfao so to you female bodies are dainty little flowers incapable of muscle growth 😂😂😂 ok buddy

• Way to completely distort my views on the female body, which by the way, couldn't possibly be summed in this small paragraph.

Projecting much?

• I dont like it

• some will find it attractive but i personally do not

• No, I think the first and the third girl are quite attractive... I actually prefer fit, sporty & athletic girls.

• First and third look attractive as well as toned. But the other two are not attractive to me.

• Yeah well I don't find them attractive at all, but I do find them unattractive

• Not to me. I think that's too much muscle.

• #2 is borderline "too much," but that might just be the lighting. I think the other 3 pics are super hot.

• Yes it is unattractive to me. I don't want to see muscle definition like that. I can appreciate their work and healthy living but it's not hot.

• Very unattractive.

• I like athletic girls, the ones pictured (except for the first one) are a little past what I'd prefer. I like them slender and with lean muscle tissue - however, mad respect for getting ripped like that!

• Yeah it is.

When will woman understand no man want a alpha female. I personality of in body.

The first girl looks good mostly because in my head it something weird and sexual Tarzan and Jane type thing Lol.

But the last girl /4th image is pretty and face like I would love to court her. But that body is yuck so I would be like no.

Its too manly

• Haven't you noticed all these women either have no fat left or have implants. Do it for competitive reasons, I doubt you'll make it that far just for shits and giggles.

• If you already haven't started yet... You're already too late

• "Haven't you noticed all these women either have no fat left or have implants." .. Is there a point you were trying to make?
      I admire what these women look like and I want to look like that also and yeah I'll probably go into a profession that promotes the lifestyle it'll make it easier of course

• Just pointing it out, no point

Yea I mean if you want that, then you should go for it...

• I agree with your boyfriend. A little toning is fine i guess, but women like that ar disgusting.

• I like my girls girly, so nope

• The first one certainly looks good!

• to me its attractive.

• Hell yea

• Too much muscles on a girl, a big turn off

• The first girl is pretty hot, the rest are a little extreme.

• That's completely unattractive

• I think this is hot. <3

• I'm neutral.
    Doesn't make her more attractive, but doesn't loose it.

• the first is kinda okay but a little too much, the rest is a big fat no

• I don't understand you guys... muscley girls are HOT!

• first girl and the last girl is pretty decent

• Honestly unattractive.. not my type :/

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 22

• I think its attractive!

• Top one is pretty. Others are horrible.

• Women can be muscled but they should almost always have more body fat than that.

• Unattractive only because they look like men. Their shape is too masculine and no man wants to be with a man unless they're gay. It think that's what he's trying to say. I want to lose weight and get in shape but I want more of a Shakira body, since I have big thighs that are mostly muscle lol. But you can weight train and be fit without looking like a man.

• I like pictures 1 and 3. (maybe if 3 were just a little less ab).

• Nope it's pretty bad ass! Do what you want :)! If he can't accept it then hey that's all on him. He should love you no matter what

• I'm going with what your boyfriend said :/

• Just the abs really, women are suppoed to have extra body fat because it keeps our body fertile. Women who look like this can stop having periods and have trouble carrying a baby

• I personally wouldn't want to look like that, but I respect their effort and NO they are not unattractive.

• attractive but they scare me a bit :p

• Do you really want to be taking steroids to get a body like that? The gym and eating will be your life and its ridiculously unnatural. Women shouldn't look like that not to mention you're messing with your hormones... not a good idea.

• second is too much tho in my opinion

• It's unattractive. To some men. You can't please all men no matter what you do though.

• yes it is very unattractive and you will probably no longer have a boyfriend

• I don't like this kind of body on males either, to be fair... way too toned!

• Holy shit my panties are wet lol

• This women is transgender or is taking some type of pills...

• the 1 pic is michelle lewin she is very very sexy and attractive

• Why would it be unattractive?

• Unattractive

• They look like men. Nothing feminine about their bodies in my opinion. I approve of training to be fit or toned but that is way too far. The last three especially look like men. Girls shouldn't look like that, it's unnatural.

• @fiodor99 Okay, so I was up studying last night and I'm very tired, so forgive me. I swear I though you wrote "peach" and I became very confused for a second. Sorry ^^". But thank you!

• Only the third picture looks perfect but the rest are really unattractive