Do I look okay?

I feel like a disappointment to my boyfriend. Is there anyway to fix my look?
Do I look okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have nothing to fix. Your boyfriend should be thrilled to be with such a pretty girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Change the fringe style by either making it longer and changing the shape, or thin your fringe so that we can slightly see your forehead and eye brows underneath. That way your head and nice eyes and face shape nicely shows from under or near your hair., shade your hair darker because it'd bring out the glow in your skin and brighten your lips and compliment the sensual color of your eyes, use eye liner for bottom line, and change either the ends of your hair or the way it's layered, the hair bottom? it's too straight cut. For your face the hair ends should curve inwards. You look nice, but these easy tips would enhance your face and features and release the colors of your features that ain't brought out as much as they could be. Personally, I'm a painterpainter so I really undecolors colors. Your skin and eye and lip color is very pretty, but unfortunately dulled down by your hair color.

What Guys Said 37

• Yes you look fine.

• see the girls for styling tips... maybe try different hair styles. but I don't like the question, your amazing... you should not feel like a disappointment... if he is making you feel that way, then there is a problem on his side.

• you look great and i imagine your boyfriend feels the same way

• What are you talking about? You look beautiful. Look at that hair and friendly look.

• Huh? You look great.

• Yes you look good

• Nothing wrong with you. You could change your hairstyle if you know your boyfriend likes another hairstyle, but you have a pretty face, your makeup isn't ugly/tacky and you are not overweight.

• if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• you look wonderful if he doesn't like it then find someone who see's how special you are

• You look very attractive. I would change up the bangs. They don't do much to highlight your face. Not sure if you have a filter on for this pic. If so, it's not helping. You have great eyes, a little darker lipstick would help them pop more.

• Yes yiu look good

• yeah ;) 7.5 / 10

• Yes you do

• you have a pretty face. and two really nice eyes. you wouldn't be disappointment for me :3

• you look very gorgeous and beautiful.

• 6/10shh

• you are looking beautiful.. you would look more beautiful if you change your hairstyle.. its kindda old... not suiting on your beautiful face

• You are very attractive and pretty. Please don't change anything. I would be proud to have you on my arm any day. ☺️

• no need to. very pretty face. sexy boobs

• Are you serious 🙄🙄🙄🔫

• You are attractive and pretty, your b. f is disappointment to say that.

• you are sexy and hot.

• sure

• u look sexy

• Your dam sexy

• Your pretty! Don't change a thing!

• Be happy with who you are, and nice gals by the way ;)

• you are beautiful

• Amazing

• You look better than okay

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 16

• pretty whats up with the cleavage!

• you need to fix your brain.. stop being insecure.. you're cute af

• You do not need to fix your look. You are damn gorgeous!!! If you feel like a disappointment to him, that's his problem, not yours.

• you're really pretty

• How are you disappointing your boyfriend, your lucky you have a boyfriend. obviously he finds you attractive since your boyfriend and girlfriend. You are pretty and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• You need to get rid of those bangs and have only a side bang wih a side part but other than that, you look fine.

• Kill the guy and bury him. But first drain his blood and bathe in it. When you soak your skin in the blood of idiot boyfriends ( who probably didn't look half as good as you did).. it softens and firms and gives a radiant glow. Try it.

• for the love of god...
    how many times do you need to post it.
    like f*** this.

• What do you need to fix? You look great from what I can see.

• I think you could rock a Bob.😊

• You're pretty :D

• But you are pretty!

• U look pretty its just maybe change ur haircut

• Try a new hairstyle!! Otherwise you're gorgeous don't let a man change you

• Yeah, HClO4.