Honestly rate me 1-10?

My usual everyday look
Honestly rate me 1-10?
Maximum makeup that I would wear

No makeup

I don't know why I like to put my hands everywhere lmao. For added fun, tell me if I look like a social sciences or a natural sciences person

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh, pale white skin on light blonde hair, with hints of rosy blush, and blue eyes. Clear skin. Soft youthful skin. Average facial structure. Delicate and feminine bone structure. Not overweight. Normal nose. So, already definitely in the 5-6 range (at a minimum).

Could go either way from there depending on personal preferences. Personally, I'd add another (2), bring it up to 7-8 for me personally. I have a weakness for feminine European snow bunnies... brings up memories and fantasies of just traveling around Eastern Europe for month at a time... living like we're on the run like in the Borne Identity or Run Lola Run.

I think it's just the right amount of shy/coy going on. Any more and it would be annoying, but I think (from these pictures at least), it's very endearing and captivating... alluring.

It's very guy-specific though, and really depends on personal tastes and preferences.

Hope that helps.

• I honestly think "feminine European snow bunny" is my new favorite phrase. But thank you haha~

• "snow bunny," for short...

Most Helpful Girl

• really pretty. I like you so much more without makeup, especially without accentuating your brows. it looks softer natural and fits you more.
    also people complaining about your pale skin, I like it.
    I think you re a social science person but that s irrelevant cs I just trowed it off haha

• Thank you~ I sometimes tend to really overdo my eyebrows, they're just too hard to get right honestly

What Guys Said 45

• you are beautiful... rating... 8.5 or 9 i guess but i hate ratings

i guess you look like more of a social sciences person perhaps

• You look sad and shy and insecure honestly. 8 with potential to be 10 with a little effort and maturity.

you are beautiful with your "baby" face and will get better over time as you mature. do things that build and develop your self worth and confidence. confidence = attractive.

Get your "colors" done to see what colors look good on you. play with different styles and makeups to hilight the best you.

natural sciences right now... but I could see you working with kids... social sciences.

green or brown eyes? green is very rare. great hair color... you got that right!

• Thank you! You're probably the only person who said I'd be more into natural sciences. I guess I don't really look like a complete nerd :)
      And I have blue eyes, though they're weird. The inside of the iris is somewhat golden, so I guess they may look green sometimes

• I'm a complete natural sciences person. Math is something I love to do in my free time, chemistry labs are my favorite places to be, and I could spend hours learning biology~ i doubt it will change any time, but you can never know

• Yea! my senses have been really good I guess. You look introverted that's why I said that. nothing wrong with that. Means your left brain is working more. So your right (creative, style , colors, were all connected, etc..) may need help from girlfriends. many girls don't like math and favor English... its just how you are wired.
      Good! go solve some big problems.

• Physically, you look really good. However you seem rather shy and inward looking. Probably what one would expect at 18 anyway :)

• Gives you an 8 rank which is outstanding

• Beautiful. Got a sweet look. Makes me think of a princess.

• Don't worry you look like almost every other generic basic white girl... So for that I give you a 7

• why do you change your eyebrows? They seem great with no makeup.
    I really don't see why you need any of it, actually.

9

• i never define a girl by a number. i think you are beautiful. and i respect you for having the courage to post a shot of yourself without wearing makeup here.

• LOL yeah you feeling yourself like crazy. Yeah you look kind of dorkish.

• You look grumpy

• You're beautiful really attractive in all the photos even with the rbf in the first one.

• with makeup: 5/10 without makeup: 7/10.

• best bored face ever

• You look ravishing

You also have really nice hands, quite pretty looking hands

• 7/10shhh

• Cute AF
    Specially those eyes 😍

• I guess em late many people have already told you you're cute , beautiful...,,
    But lemme remind you
    You really are ;)

• You are beautiful and nice hands haha :p

• Stop wearing makeup

• What if I want to though?

• Just a suggestion based on the pictures you posted. The picture without makeup looks so much better, so I say let your natural beauty shine instead of covering it up with man made products.

• Very pretty 8/10 in my book

• Lets use this scale, that I made up.
    Emily Deschanel is a 8
    Jessica Alba and Adriana Lima are 9
    You are a 7, like Carla Gallo.
    *The reason I am using famous people, is so that it will be easier for you to understand the scale of 1-10 in my mind.

• 6/10 ffor me , sorry

• It's alright, everyone has different taste :) thank you for your opinion

• You're a cutie!
    You look natural sciences to me.

• I think you are beautiful. I adore your porcelain skin! gorgeous.

• you look very pretty, just need to smile some more and show some more body.

• Yes but the top pic you look a bit grumpy! x

• Pretty girl tbh, whether it is with or without make-up

• 8.5 i dont know :D

• truly speaking... but you are looking more beautiful without makeup

• 5/10

• More from Guys
    15

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• You look pretty!

• You kinda look like Chloe from Dance Moms and that's a good thing lol I think you look like more of a social sciences person

• Your pretty. But just putting my two cents out there. I think your hair being so blonde it washes you out. I would dye it darker

• I like you much better without makeup, the eyebrows look better to me without being so strongly darkened :)

• I think you're beautiful, especially with no makeup on. Filling your eyebrows may seem like a great idea but that's a tad bit too dark for your hair and skin color.

• You're really pretty. 8. I think you look even better natural

• Girl you look pretty with or without makeup, just be you.

• Well I've no idea at all what a social or natural science person should look like.

What I do know is that you are extremely pretty with or without make up.

Lucky you.

• I meant do I look like someone who likes social sciences like economics, history, etc. or do I look more like a person who is a complete nerd and loves physics, maths, chemistry, etc. But thank you~

• To me you just look like a very ordinary but pretty girl, who I would honestly think enjoys all subjects.

Am sorry if this is not of any help to you.

• No, no it's okay~ I was just curious about what others, who don't know anything about me, see me as

• gal... you are rally cute... don't worry :)

• I think you look prettier with a smile, without smile 6, with smile 7/8😄

• Cute :)

• 7 natural science

• I think you look gorgeous without makeup, if I had that clear a face I would definitily wear it more

• For some strange reason my face breaks out when I don't wear makeup, so I don't think I could walk around with a bare face all the time. But thank you~ :)

• You are really cute. The boys will be chasing u

• droopy prooty

• You're cute and very attractive

• You're beautiful

• Honestly, really pretty. In a delicate pure way. Your eyebrows when you do makeup though… it ruins your prettiness. They're too harsh, you'd be MUCH better off using a very light shade of brown or none at all!