Does my foundation look too light for my face?

I already have a hard time trying to find the right shade of makeup because I'm like so many colors. My face is kind of lighter than Does my foundation look too light for my face?

my neck and so is my chest. So usually when i do find a foundation that I like its a shade lighter than my neck kind of. And I'm not sure if it's just the lighting or my eyes or if my so is lying to me lol. He says my face looks fine. But what I see is a yellow face on a darker body 😒. Does my foundation really look too yellow for me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a touch on the yellow side but nothing too detrimental. I think you could benefit from a cooler-toned foundation - perhaps try mixing two foundations. That's what I do.

• Yeah I could try that. Cause whenever I go to a darker foundation it's too dark for my face and I end up looking dead. The only problem is they don't really have many darker colors in matte formulas. The foundation in using now is the darkest they have 😒

• Yeah I feel you. Have you tried colour correcting concealers? You could put that under a darker foundation to help even out the yellow tones. Or again, try mixing a perhaps lighter cool toned foundation with a darker warm toned foundation. I feel you by the way as I'm really, really pale and finding good matches on the opposite end of the spectrum is hard too.

What Guys Said 8

• No your good

• Yes way too light... i can clearly see two distinguishing colors between your face and the rest of you

• you look great and very attractive. as for your makeup it looks good

• Lol yea kinda

• I don't know what foundation is but you look good

• You look sexy

• you need more because you look too dark.

• Nah, it looks fine.

What Girls Said 13

• You know.. it DOES look a little yellow. But not perfect foundation is SOOOO common that your make -up looks normal. Obviously you are wearing foundation and it looks good BUT you do look like you are wearing foundation. If you want to get REALLY nitpicky about it, then you have to go to a MAC counter and get them to match you. Foundation is HARD for EVERYBODY.

• Hmmmm, it looks a little too yellow, have you tried mixing foundations together, that's a great way to avoid the undertone being too much.

• Your face looks fine.. And pretty but if it ms on your chest, that does seem a bit too light.

• it's a bit too yellowish for your undertone, you can blend the foundation onto your neck and chest so that it matches better. i wouldn't buy a whole new foundation because it's not THAT noticeable, just go onto your neck with it next time

• It looks fine u do way better then me
    a.disquscdn.com/get

• A little bit

• It looks a little too yellow. Try using a purple primer.

• Yea I am really tan too and totally know this feel lol I'd go for something darker that match skin tone

• I think it kinda does but mine's the same, #yolo!!

• Put on some blush to make it look less yellowish

• It's too yellow.

• You look perfect

• It looks too yellow, except on the forehead. Did you do anything differently there?