Do I need to lose some weight?

Do I need to lose some weight?

Hey, I'm just wondering if I need to lose some weight... I feel kind of fat... I've gained 7 kg since last year and I don't think I'm looking good. However, some people say that my body looks fine... I'm so confused

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you're definitely hitting flattering angles so maybe or maybe not I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 53

• You have a little excess weight, but nothing to worry about. You can tone up ar just stay as you are. Either way is fine.

• fine? are they your blind friends!

I'd say the opposite, go to the gym and build your legs and glutes a little more. yours is the kind of body that causes car accidents from distracted drivers...

• I say you got great shape. No need to lose weight. You could do some leg workouts though. They look less toned than your upper body.

• OMG !!! Don't be worried about loosing weight. You don't have any problem with being over weight

• Looks perfect, don't get any thinner

• I think you should gain some weight, hit your core and legs really hard because you bottom doesn't match your top

• No please don't. You look smoking hot.
    Those legs though... xD

• No lol your in good shape girl

• Hell no! You look fine! I am a fat person, and I need to lose weight! Are you unhealthy? NO! A little quantity of fat makes you look more cute in my opinion!
    Over-fit/ Hyperdefined body types looks way too gory to me!

• You probably need more on yours leg. Rest is good. Legs could use more thickness

• not really. looks quite good.

• maybe a few lbs if you want, but you're fine

• you look great you are fare from being fat.

• Lol you're fine

• You look amazing

• No never!!! Your body is perfect!! Love it sexy!

• i will be honest on your belly yeah u should get a bit better... isn't about the weight.. its just because u will look more big up because your legs look skinny

• Nah you're fine!
    You could lose weight without starting to look anorexic
    You could gain weight without starting to look fat

It think you're body looks nice tho :)

• Just loose 8-10 more pounds OP

• Please don't. :) Also post more pics :)

• No it is so beautiful dont

• You look great, cuddle-able for sure

• Good lord baby girl, don't change a thing!

• Best body I've seen on here in a long time. Do not lose any weight!

• They may say your fat but the mirror, camera and I all agree that your fucking beautiful

• you look super hot ,,, always some weight is good... it makes you more sexier...

• You look really hot to me

• No babe you look good

• Your body look great.

• Fuuuck no! don't lose any weight , ur body is perfect ;)

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 32

• I'm a woman but I'm also bi so take that for what you will. I don't think you're toned and you do have excess weight but you carry it so well and it's in all the right places. You look great to me, very very sexy. If I were you I would be very happy with my body, maybe just tone up the middle a little but overall would be very proud and would definitely flaunt it.

• You look really top heavy, like you legs are too small for the rest of you. I don't think you need to lose weight, but you do need to tone a bit.

• I don't think you look fat but unproportionate. You look very top heavy and it makes your body look a bit off. Exercise can do wonders for your figure I think.

• Not fat

• Well the waist could be defined, maybe 3 kg loss would be good? by the way, you have a really good chest, that's why I don't think losing 7 kg would be a good idea

• That's the body I had when I was a stripper! That was when I was 20. NOT calling you a stripper in any way! But you're very gorgeous! Please please please don't believe otherwise love!

• you could tone up but ur fine

• I would trade legs with you any day.. so jealous!!! I put a picture up of me yesterday concerned about my thunder thighs.. you have slim little pins and great tits, beautiful x

• you look hot

• You look perfect, with great boobs.

• No wtf

• Dear lord your body is hot. And damn it I'm at work. I'm going to have to look At your picture again later when I'm alone

• I wish my body looked like yours.

Envy.

• Naw, looks fine to me.

• No need to. You look hot.

• You look fucking fantastic, would love a body like yours

• No you look great

• No, you're fine.

• No not at all, you look perfect :)

• Noooooo what the hell

• Do whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Fuck what others think!

• Noo I think you look good from these pictures

• I would say you look good but loosing alittle would be good.

• You don't need to, however, you could lose a bit and still be in good shape

• No you're ok :)

• No you look great :)

• Nope. It's obvious you're showing off like most of the girls on this site. Why not just post asking for a rate rather than pretending that you think you look bad? This post screams "Look at me boys I am hot but I want to pretend I think I look bad!" There is nothing wrong with knowing you look good, but it's annoying when you pretend you don't know it. It makes the girls who are truly insecure not be taken seriously because of girls like you.

• Your socks smell 😪😪

• 1|0
    • You can't just assume she is just fishing for compliments, people who aren't even close to being overweight can still feel insecure about their body. And If she feels like she gained weight (even though her body is absolutely fabulous) that can be a real confidence killer.

• More from Girls
    2