Thick thighs save lives? Or would they kill the attraction?

So do they? Some people say they make women look like a man, others die for them. Thick thighs save lives? Or would they kill the attraction?What do you think? What do you like or dislike about them? Personally I'll always love mine :P

• Hell yeah, Thick thighs save lives Thick thighs save lives? Or would they kill the attraction?
    56% (23)48% (21)52% (44)Vote
  • No... they kill the attraction for me Thick thighs save lives? Or would they kill the attraction?
    44% (18)52% (23)48% (41)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if that's the same person but the first pic the thighs look big but not too unproportionate to her hips and ass. While the second one looks kinda weird. I don't mind thick guys but the parts around it need to be thick too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, I'm cursed with thick thighs but they aren't THAT thick lol. Still though, can't help biology.

0|0
    0|0
    • Me too lol. I'm not that thick but my hips are relatively wide. It doesn't help that my legs are short. So whenever I drive my legs sometimes get stuck under the wheel because they're thick and I have to be so close lol.

• I'm shot but luckily my legs are long for my height, but I always rubs holes in my jeans lol. It's that thick thigh fiction at work haha

• Haha yeah we get free distressed jeans but in the wrong place.

What Guys Said 10

• Those are too thick for my like but somewhat thicker than Average looks good to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those legs are to thick unless you want to be a power lifter

0|0
    0|0
  • those thighs are way too big. Its all about proportional bodyparts.

Would you be attracted to a 180 pound guy with 26 inch arms?

0|0
    0|0
  • a little too big for her, but dayummm...

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah thick thighs save lives, thick thighs are soo damn hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not those or maybe those chicks aren't hot enough lol

0|0
    0|0
  • In my case it's a huge turn-on!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the thick, but not that much

0|0
    0|0
  • Bulbous appendages are silly looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's sexy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i know a lot of guys who love girls with thighs like that. i prefer mine to be way smaller than that. a little thickness but not huge like that

i2.wp.com/.../Porsha-Williams-b4.jpg
    porsha's thighs are a good thickness in my opinion, like thats the max i would want my thighs to be

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont have the best tits but i do have good thighs which every boyfriend iv had loved thighs and my current one was like this to me not that long ago

http://i.imgur.com/dCrDGrD.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick thighs are fine but these are extremely thick man!! I've got thick thighs too but not gigantic!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have thick thighs and I love them on other girls x

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them and I love them (on other people, not myself)

0|0
    0|0