Feeling A Little Too Skinny. Is This Fine?

Of course teens are insecure about their bodies it's nearly one of the laws of physics at this point.

Im a "Ectomorph", which means im the tall skinny/slender kinda guy.

Im 6'1/185 cm and only weighs about 58 kg./130 lbs. AKA

So is that ideal? or just okay. im 15 now.

it's near impossible for me to grow much muscle if i don't want to die of protein overdose.

And i want BRUTAL honesty here.

• Pretty Damn Hot!
  • Good
  • Okay
  • Meh
  • Unatractive
  • F*CKING DISQUISTING!!!
That one guy who voted "F*CKING DISQUISTING". damn. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny because I'm pretty sure you're just looking for the attention and showing off. An insecure person wouldn't pose like that.
    Yes you could gain a little weight but you're only 15 and that is a good weight at your age, you will get a little bigger with time.

• sorry if come of that way, was not what i meant. i have been told i look fine and Disgustingly skinny. just want to see what i actually look like. it's not that i am SOO insecure just confused.

• Yes you are skinny.
      You show muscles but that's just because your skinny. It isn't disgusting, it's very common among teenagers.
      I can't really say attractive but that's because I'm older and into men and not boys but I'm pretty sure the teenager me would have found you attractive... I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ecto checking in. You look great man, good genetics.
    I'd recommend you to bulk up your upper body (and I assume lower body as well) and build some impressive muscle mass. In order to do so, you have to lift heavy 5-6 days a week and eat like a horse, eat tons of carbs as well as protein, 3,500 - 4,000 calories a day. Good luck!

What Girls Said 17

• Note that it's only guys who've voted you less than ok lol.

• i prefer a man with a more feminine body not too muscular i like me a good femboy

• Don't worry. From the looks of it you body, is well drool worthy. I would love to have a boyfriend with a body like yours😍😂 good luck

• lol you are not skinny. don't get too buff either. You're the perfect size actually. you look more like 65 kg than 58. I am partial to skinny guys though, so maybe I'm biased :D

• My guy is 5'10", weighs 115 lbs, and has a body just like yours. It's true that it's on the skinny side but I honestly like it.
    You're fine. Besides you're only 15.

• my boyfriend is that height but weighs like 76kg and he's also rather musclar but slim looking, so you're probably quite skinny yes. However you look good and have abs so who cares lol

• You look amazing for a 15-year-old! Don't fret, your body will continue to grow as you go through puberty :-) you're on the right track & definitely more ripped than many guys who are much older than you

• Damn man!! Are you sure you're 15?

• Yummy AF... I'd tap that 😍😍😍😍

• Damn... you're 15? And already THAT buff...
    Puberty is doing you wonders sir...

• Its fine you're still growing

• Son, you're fine.

• You look very good. lol I got a friend who's 18 years old and he doesn't look that good :o

• I think you look perfect!

• You look good don't worry about it.

• Perfect!

• You should message me, im not a creep XD

• You're hot not that skinny

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• you look pretty hot.

• One of my best friends is your height and weight, but he is not as for as you. You can see his ribs. But you are perfect.

• Personally, I am not gay, but I am bi, and I would not object to being in bed with you!

• 6'1 and only 58 kg? yup gain some weight

• That's hot! Shaved?

1 private opinion(s)