Is this outfit too hoe-ish for a 16 years old?

Which one is cuter tho

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 30

• it could be argued that the skirt is a touch short, and the heels a bit high.
    It will get you attention.
    But I don't think it could be called hoe-ish.
    It even has a certain classiness to it. It's just an outfit that is on the sexy side.

Maybe it's the angle, or the black and white-ness of the shots, but i see no difference between the first and second than the shirts, and they aren't wildly different. Either look good.

• It is a bit short.

• I'm twenty years past knowing what's whore-ish for Teens now. All I can say is if you feel comfortable in it then wear it. img01.deviantart.net/.../...ly_by_muffincopter.jpg

• You look like most 16 y/o... so yes, kinda hoe-ish XD
    2nd outfit is the best one.

• Whoreish, no. Sexy? yes.
    Those heels ! 😍

• First one looks more flirty. The second a bit more casual. Neither make you look hoe-ish.

• Yeah, but that won't stop you from wearing it.

• It's fine

• it kinda does. never lower your standards, what's slutty for a 16 year old is gonna be slutty for a 70 year old.

• I would t call it hoe-ish, But if you would be my daughter there would be no way that you would go out like that. If you would be my gf/friend i wouldn't have a problem with it :p

• lose the knotted long sleeve.

• Lmao hoe ish and firs tone OP

• Not really

• No, I don't think so.

• Nah it looks good, nice and feminine look to it

• Either. Feels like I want to put my arms around you.

• No, but do realize you will have a lot of eyes on you.

• Dianaa020 it's just my opinion. I'm not saying you're not a sweet young woman but there are a few things to consider...

1 Do you wear this often? If not others will watch to see how you handle yourself. When you sit you will show a lot of leg, right? Be careful and ladylike as you move. Be graceful...

2 The girls. Other girls will make an opinion good or bad because it is revealing.

3 It makes a statement about you. Are you confident wearing it? Does this fit your personality?

I hope you can see I'm not suggesting do this or not. Just be mindful especially at your age that you need to be aware of the reaction of others.

• Imma be honest wear w/e you want and it's not THAT bad but the skirt could be a littleeee longer XD

• Nope. Nice shoes.

• not rlly

• I like it!

• Picture 1

• mmm damn sexy legs and heels. got me hard :/

• It's looks fantastic!

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• First is cuter and it depends on the situation if you're going somewhere and need to dress up no. If you're wearing that to school or just out and no particular reason it is a bit much...

I say drop the shoes try flats, sandles, wedges, or a smaller heel.

• honestly? VERY.
    what's wrong with knee length skirts and elegant heels that aren't 6 inches tall?

• All I see are a bunch of shadows.

• if you feel good in it you should wear it, I think the heels could be shorter but the skirt is cute. Do what makes you confident girl, you got it

• I think both look great. I dont think its hoe-ish. If this is you in the pics you look great and have a good eye fir fashion 👍🏻

• Any woman who calls you a ho while you are wearing that is only cause she is jealous and fat. You ho.

• It's cool. I prefer the second one. Just be ready for the attention but it looks good. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being "hoe-ish", I'd pick 5.

• Hoe-ish? Someone went to school dressed in a similar outfit and no one had a problem with it...
    It looks good.

• Maybe lose the heels (really cute nevertheless), and the second one is way cuter

• Not at all

• only the shoes

• Love your style from your top to your heels. You have good fashion sense.

• Love your style

• Nah and you look good wearing it

• Love your style and boldness kid. Your skirt and heels are very hot.

• i use things like this so yes

• Girl love your style

• wear what you feel comfortable with, for me thats an everyday going out to run errands outfit

• No babe:) you look perf

• No its cute

• First one is cuter. Don't wear shoes that high and maybe add dark (but sheer) tights.

• It depends where she is going. To a party? To school? The skirt is tad short and heals a little high, but I think overall, it is quite modest.

1 private opinion(s)