Sup GaG, rate the progress of my mane?

Sup GaG, rate the progress of my mane?
Before anyone suggests it, the hair dye in the background is my mom's, not mine. I don't need "anti-age hair color", TYVM.

• I want to pet it
  • Very "mane-ly" hehehe
  • It's okay, I've seen more luxurious locks in my day
  • Icky. Do you even shampoo, bro?
  • Kill it with fire
  • Other
After the hand soap question out of left field, I'm going to preemptively say that the dye is Schwarzkopf Red Velvet Brown, 4.3. And that I don't use it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, what's up with guys having better hair than I do? Care to tell your secrets? :)

• Haha, thanks. TBH, I don't put that much effort into it. I just follow the general guidelines when it comes to hair care - avoiding hot water, blow drying, and excessive heat/humidity in general; washing it only once every other day (about twice a week is ideal, but mine is too oily for that); not brushing or combing when it's when wet, or using narrow-toothed combs at all; getting split ends trimmed every 6-8 weeks; and not putting it in a tight ponytail, bun, or anything else too constructing that could potentially damage it and encourage balding.

Beyond that, people use all sorts of oils and products and shit as well, but aside from the occasional olive oil, I don't do much of that. Just doing the basics should keep your hair in good enough shape.

• Will do this. Thanks! :D

• No problem. If you need any other hair advice, let me know.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• What kind of hand soap is that?

• lmao, I did not expect anyone to ask that. Apparently it's "Softsoap Brand Aquarium Series".

What Guys Said 2

• Haha. I read the question as "rate the progress of my name?"

• Jon Snow is better. ahahhah.

• His is all wiry and nasty though, lol.

• That's what the women like, I guess. It can't be like Johnny depp willy wonka hair though, that's just weird..
      My favorite character is Daenerys Targaryen.

• Yeah, that's true. The pin-straight man bob he had as Willy Wonka isn't the best hairstyle for getting the bitches.