Do I have a bad side profile? Would guys consider me not attractive because of it?

I've always hated my side profile (pretty big nose and weak chin). Im 17 and I haven't even dated a guy or have a guy take any interest in me, I don't know if it's the way I look or that I suck at talking to guys (the guys that I have spoken to just become my good friends).
I've even considered getting plastic surgery when I turn 18 (nose job, chin implants), not for guys but for myself, because I've become really self conscious and freak out (hide my face) whenever someone tries to take a photo of me.
I just really despise my side profile... I think front on I look alright but whenever I see my side profile I just loose every bit of confidence.

p. s. I just woke up about an hour ago so excuse the no make up face and pyjamas

*I was in a really weird mood when I posted this and not fully awake. I thought I could take it down or edit it but I guess thats not an option? So there are regrets..
But as to why the no make up and the dead look to my face, well I did that on purpose, I wanted to know what people thought of me when I looked my worst.. (don't know what I was thinking).
I'm really not a miserable person I just have RBF, haha
I'll try and post photos of me with make-up on and smiling down bellow*

Most Helpful Guy

• You are beautiful, and your side profile is fine. Try not to obsess over flaws others would never even see (or consider a flaw).

And maybe try to smile. In the ones here where you have a slight smile you look much better (though you look pretty in them all, but rather unapproachable in the ones where you don't smile).

Appearance wise, you have nothing that any guy would not like. Accept yourself, tell yourself you are a beautiful woman, have some confidence, that would do far more for you then surgery. And cost less too.

Really, if someone had shown these pictures to me, and told me the woman has a flaw she does not like, I quite literally would not have been able to pick anything wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• ok...
    let s just clear up one thing. you re obviously pretty and sweet looking alright?
    good.
    now other than that you have honestly a better jawline definition and chin than me. you re nose ain t small but it isn t unflattering. Plus it s straight and has no bumps.
    I honestly was and still am considering a chin implant. It s not really a big surgey and the recovery is pretty quick. you d be done in like 30min and leave the clinic. and he can do it from inside your mouth so you won t have any marks. Also, if you re worried on how you d look. you can also try injections and slightly adjust it until you are satisfied with the look and you can see if you ll feel better that way. injections aren t permanent so you can always correct it/alter it. and then when you re sure get an implant.
    I don t think your nose needs fixing, do the chin implant first if you re really insecure about it. and if you re happy just like that than don t do the nose surgery.
    anw I hope it helped, good lck bella :)

What Guys Said 44

• side profile is great, you are attrctive in all angles.

What isn't attractive is your energy... which says "blahh", maybe because you just woke up. post some other photos when you are awake and I can re-assess if it is you not coming across attractive or just the timing. photos make a big difference.

• No worries girl. You are just looking at yourself with your mind set to negative thoughts about your look thus making you think that you don't look good. You look just fine. Smile more which will will make you feel and look better.

• Contrary to how they act on the outside most guys especially around your age crap themselves in fear when they try and ask a girl out.

• Your side profile is just fine sis no worries be confident

• Your side profile is fine, young lady. I don't get why pretty girls are so self-conscious about themselves. Sheesh!

• Nope I think you look nice from either side.

• Attractive is not physical. You can carry anything off if you're confident of you're self. Being confident about how you look and who you are will attract more men then just looking good.

• that. her face is very pretty but radiates this depressive shadow, this sadness that comes from her silly thoughts and mindset... .

• No, you're very pretty

• are you even serious right now? :/ you are the most attractive, beautiful girl i've ever seen, seriously you are hella pretty.

• Its not your looks that is holding you back its clearly your insecurities. You seem to be slightly obsessive about your looks, it won't make you get a boyfriend any faster.

• looks are not a factor here you're hot, you're either come of as uninterested or you're a bitch, here i said it.

• I am ugly in all directions but still I am not getting any surgery neither should you. And I don't think that is a bad picture.

• You are pretty from all directions

• I think you look great. Would date/10 - if you were of age, that is.

• No you don't.

• Searching for imperfections...
    ..
    ..
    None found.
    Perfect!

• its not as good as frontal , but its no where near bad.

• It's all in your head. Your parents gave you very good facial features. Great nose bridge, great chin, great jawline.

Stop believing the media its all brainwashing bullshit

• 4-5/10

Haven't seen u with make up doe

• Believe me, it's a complete normal nose size. It's really that normal. Your perception is wrong.

• It must be the way you talk to guys because I'm seeing nothing wrong with these photos.

You're really pretty and plastic surgery is something you really don't need.

• Frontal is "good enough to be hot". Profile is a bit worse but seems easy to get used to after a minute.

• Your profile looks fine. Don't overthink such little, meaningless issues. You're fine

• Omg I feel the same! But u you look so pretty! Don't worry about it 😍😍😍

• You are young and look fine; no need to be so self-conscious.

• I dont think so, each one you look pretty brautiful to me

• hun you look fine relax

• average

• You're fine. Just smile more.

• You are fine x

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 8

• You are still young give it some time a guy will ask you out, you look amazing and you look great especially since you just woke up, and not even wearing makeup, but I totally understand and I hope you will look at yourself and see that you are very beautiful.

• oh my god, please don't get plastic surgery on your face. You look really pretty. I think that it just because of the way you talk to guys, not the way you look.

• I honestly don't see anything wrong with your side profile, you're gorgeous!

• You're a beauty. Your nose looks fine, it does not make you unattractive.

• That is a normal nose.. What's wrong? cos it is not dainty, smaller and pinched looking?

• You look fine! You're very pretty. :)

• No you are pretty

• You're attractive in all your pictures