Should I dye my hair blonde?

I wanna dye it platinum blonde but im not sure my hair is black right now I photo shopped it blonde very bad Photoshop lololol its so bad ignore it

Should I dye my hair blonde?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure why not try it

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are a natural brunette then chances are you'd look better that way. Bleaching your hair to get blonde hair is very damaging, secondly doesn't make you look better (your dark hair looks good to me) and the upkeep is VERY much. You'll have to bleach your regrowth every 3-4 weeks unless you want very obvious growth showing.

What Guys Said 7

• Black looks way better on you, but if you wanna experiment then give it a try.

• message this guy @fiodor99 He's 5'3 120 pounds but he'd tell you he's from special force and beg you for noodz OP. He'd compliment you all day because he never had a chick in life before.

• Why not? It will be somethng new, so that's ok.

• Your natural color looks better, and dying will only damage your hair anyway.

• Get rid of the bangs. They look terrible

• no rude

• Just telling you the truth

• what you consider the truth is subjective

• No, you look better in black hairs.

• No leave it black or go brown

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look good with both so why not , it's only a hair colour and it's not the end of the world if you don't like it cuz u can choose another dye.😊

• YAS U SHOULD!!! The photoshopped pic doesn't do what it will look like any justice! Go for it girl, u can always re-dye it brown/black :)

• anything that light of a blonde looks fake and tacky unless natural

• Hun aw soon as ur hair grows a little you will know your not a blond your hair is to dark for it

• Your natural color looks better

• it looks like lady gaga but honestly if you dont care about fucking up ur hair, go for it, hair is just hair!!!

• That's scary. Please don't. I like black.

• Yeah team blonde

• Black looks better