What makes a Girl/Guy Beauitful?

For Girls Describe what makes a guy beautiful and for the guys what makes a girl beautiful

Dont Tell me personality or golden heart of confidence just what a makes someone beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks a little bit but there heart of gold and personality is more important to me. I know everyone is different and most women just look at looks.

• LMAO!!! I guess you didn't like my answer I am not that shallow like everyone else.
      But a Confident man is always a good thing and one that haves goals. A hard working man is a plus as well. Caring person and funny is the best of all that can make you laugh.

• Thanks for MHO! :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Gorgeous face, nice hair, pretty eyes, fit body.

What Girls Said 6

• what makes a guy beautiful is his Double D titties.
    what makes a girl Beautiful is her Big Dick.
    Jokes aside i think what makes someone beautiful is their personality and their behavior

• i guess its really different in everyones eyes, it of course starts with the looks ( hair, eyes, smile) because its the first impression when you see them, but then when they open their mouth and talk and act its unique and it can even make they even more beautiful.

• Eyes and smile are very important to me
    And j just have to add. A guy that has a good personality and can make a girl laugh, that's everything

• For me, It's how he treat me

• His/her eyes

• Their smile

What Guys Said 8

• I mean initially, I would correlate "beautiful" with physical appearance, so if they have your common traits of sexual attractiveness to be considered above average, then there ya go, Beautiful.

But then you have other definitions, as it's an arbitrary term. The deeper characteristics, personality, how amiable they are to be around, etc.

• Their face

• Many things...

Personality wise.. kind.. sweet.. genuine.. friendly.. overall positive and just being herself that attracts me to her.

• Confidence and security are the keys!

• Read "Da Vinci Code". ull have it all clear right after u read it

• a combination of mind body and soul

• Big ol' titties.

Man, I miss the dislike button. I'd get so many pink ones right now.

• Her hairlessness and boobs.