What do you think about this top?

What do you think about this top?
It's a crop top and it has strings at the bottom

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't look very good on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think it looks good, the design throws it off (not trying to be rude here) try (not trying to sound crazy) a loose pink crop top not a hot pink though, a light pink maybe with white lines going sideways on it

What Guys Said 7

• No thanks. I don't think it's helping. Unless you are a Greek belly dancer.

• Don't like it

• it looks good.

• Nice

• Nice top, not sure it's right for you.

• Sexy appealing.

• You don't have the body to wear that

• yeah sorry not trying to be rude

• It's your diet 90 percent.

Google fit women. Or go to the gym you see them. R u really asking me this.

• Lol you're fat, just because you workout doesn't make you "fit"

What Girls Said 7

• its cute but am personally not a fan of the tassels

• It makes you look disproportionate, crop tips usually do that unless you wear them with high wasted jeans.

• I'm not a big fan of the strings at the bottom, or the design. But if you like it, what others think shouldn't matter! :)

• The entire outfit looks weird and ill fitting. The top would look better if you wore a long cream colored skirt with it but otherwise it's not for you.

• How about with jeans or high waisted shorts?

• Depending on your shape, that could work. I just think that leggings with crop tops aren't very flattering.

• It's nice. Not with that lower though. Try it with something not skinny fit.

• Not bad

• Sorry but i dont think its cute for your shape. It makes you look straight up and down and it doesn't help that you have small hips like that. The hanging strings just accentuate your lack of shape or even more so make whatever shape you do have look nonexistent. Sorry to be mean but I don't like it.

• Okay, so does that mean I'm fat and need to loose weight?

• You don't look fat I can't really tell. All I know is that your body type isn't fit for that outfit because your hips are too low and small (mine are too so I know when an outfit just doesn't look right on low hips and narrow hips like ours). But I wasn't even saying you were fat that didn't even come to mind. Its just that your shape looks straight up and down with that shirt