Can you rate me on scale of 1-10?

Based on my profile pic? Please be honest and please maybe state the reason why. Thanks.

Updated my pic, I am in red.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 7/10

What Guys Said 29

• I give you a 9. You have that grown woman sexy look. I think you should put a beautiful smile with your beautiful face.

• Adult woman look. An attractive one to me.

• Kind of feels weird rating a cartoon dog. . .

• 9, very pretty!

• I don't know what to rate but you're an attractive woman 👍🏼

• 7 or 8

• you look kinda sexy and attractive to me.

• Single 😶?
    LOL 😂😂😂

• 7. Would need to see your body to rate higher

• Pretty girl, but sad...

• 100 :)

• 7-8.

• LookingGood/10

• 6/10

• Lol u hate her coz u can't get her

• she was hot in her previous profile pic tbh, i see the new one, still a 7 but she was an 8.5 in the prev one

• @Vnmcisbddnow i dunno which pic u mention. she is definetly not ugly. but to me, a beautiful is not this type of face. she looks avarage to me. defination of beautifulness is depended on people by people. i respect your idea, and u must do the same too :D

• would give an 8 ... pretty eyes

• 5 out of 10

• I'd give you a 7.5

• 6. If i gave you a 9 id be rating the make up.

• You are pretty

• by looks of your face you are 10 of 10

• 1-3?

• 8 you have a set of nice lips

• WOWWWWWWWWW. I can look at you all day and night. Honestly a 9.5/10 . I won't give you a 10 because I can't c your smile !!

Just want to ask you , how much would you rate actor 'Sendhil Ramamurthy' on a scale of 1-10 in terms of sexiness?

• Sexy hot appealing.

• Mind telling what do sexy women like you think about lots n lots of male body hair?

• 8/10

• Why the puppy dog face. Can't in all fairness vote with 1/3 of your face hidden

• You are most welcome

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I can't because you don't have a real picture

• 1 cause of the dog face

• Cutie

• Give yourself a '10' and don't look for the approval of others for your self-worth.. you are not a number on a scale. A girl was asking me the other day if I thought this boy liked her and was expressing doubt as to why he would... We need to change our perception!! As I told her, "you are asking the wrong question.. it's not 'why would he like me?'.. you should be asking, 'why wouldn't he?' Even if you are aesthetically pleasing.. you won't feel truly satisfied until you recognize everything else you have to offer also -- are you smart? talented? passionate? driven? hard-working? creative? honest? trust-worthy? These are the components that you should want to be graded on -- physical appearance is constantly changing but who YOU are under the surface is what actually should matter to you.

• 5/10 because you seem really insecure if you need to ask people "how good" you look. Some people are gonna think you're ugly. Some will say you are hot. It doesn't prove anything except that you either really like attention or you don't own any mirrors lol