Is there any type of boob that can just turn a man off? And do guys like firm or soft boobs?

I'm pretty sure guys like boobs in general, but is there any specific boob type that you will get just flat out turned off by. Such as hanging boobs, very big nipples, nipples that don't protrude, or boobs that are saggy? Boobs that are lopsided or that look different from each other? Boobs with stretch marks on them (non severe or severe) or boobs that aren't form or soft enough? Or any other thing you can think of?

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• cone tits. or tits that look like an orange inside a tube sock

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • id like to see them. ill give you an honest opinion

• That's a crime!! Too bad... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• jeez just looking at the answers shows that these kinda questions are just gonna worsen insecurities. Y'all can't just order certain boobs on a platter when you start dating a girl lol.
    Honestly though, unless your breasts fall under extremes, I would leave it alone (in case you were thinking about altering something). Men are wired to be turned on by boobs especially by a girl he's interested in. Obviously, for every body part, there are ideals but I personally think intimate parts are different because very few get to see them so it shouldn't matter how they look and people shouldn't be picky. But that's just me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Well tbh, saggy boobs or nipples/aerolas that point more towards the ground instead of you know, forwards lol bleh

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's the very saggy ones. They kind of flatten out when hanging down. Really don't like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I mean I prefer smaller nipples that protrude on firmer breasts. However I am happy with large flat nippled soft boobs. haha. YAY BOOBS

0|0
    0|0
  • I like soft boobs more but i also like firm, as for a turn off? Probably puffy or inverted nipples but id still find them attractive, excessive large boobs are pretty gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some are a turnoff, saggy, wrinkly, no proportion with size or nipples

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate fake boobs. If they are real and do not have any infection/disease or tumors I do not care how they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake big boobs or flat chest >> turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • if they are very saggy x

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen ugly boobs. Old wrinkly boobs I try not to look at but other than that no. I love boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Silicone breasts. Too big breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong in any boobs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!