Your honest opinion please , what do you think of her looks?

Your honest opinion please , what do you think of her looks?Hi , guys and girls , this is my fiancée , we are ought to get married next December , I love her obviously and think that she is gorgeous , but she is driving me crazy saying that she thinks she is soo ugly and wondering why would I choose her , honestly I am starting to doubt myself , so what do you honestly thinks of her looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is insecure about her looks, and honestly I think the best thing that you can do is to constantly reassure her that you think she is. Complement her and tell her she's beautiful every day. Tell her you love looking into her eyes and you love her lips and the shape of her face. Validation from online strangers means little compared to the person she's going to spend the rest of her life with.

Also, everyone has their own opinions. You will find people on here who will not think she's beautiful but don't doubt yourself or her because of it.

• that is what I always do but she doesn't believe me no matter what I say , so I figured maybe I should ask people with neutral opinions , she got me doubting my own eyes

• Don't let her make you doubt, if she is beautiful to you that's all that matters.

• you got a point , but after about 2 years I am kinda tired of arguing about the same thing over and over , I just hope that she will come to her senses soon

Most Helpful Guy

• e7kelha enoo heya majnouna eza heya fakarat heek. 7elwe we mou na2esha she we 2ay 7ada yetmanah. tethano

• ma byfr2 mhma 2olt

• howa el media wel 9anawat la7aset 3a2l el banat. ma heya betchouf haifa wahbe we celebrities we t2oul le nafsha ana ma geech aya 7aga gambe doul heya mocuh 3arfa ta2seer el make up el raheeb we ezay el make up momken y5ale wa7da shabah abdel ghafoor el bor3e teb2a model. enta momken ta5edha el stylist tghayarlha style lebsaha wel make up new look ya3ne we 7athesse el far2 we the9atha fe nafsaha tzeed. 3al 3moom 3ala aghlab 3andha the9a fe nafs mahzouza fa ma te2la2sh

• rbna yostr m4 tlba 4o8l mganen da ana kont bd2t a4ok ene m4 b4of

What Girls Said 11

• So if we all said that your fiancee was a hideous dog would you leave her? That's sad that she is so insecure and always puts herself down, and not only does she not have a supportive boyfriend, but she has one who is putting this already insecure womans pic up to be rated. She needs counseling and therapy, and a boyfriend who can learn to be smarter than that

• She's attractive pretty :))

• am gonna show her this thread , maybe she get convinced

• She's beautiful! So cute!! She's just self-conscious! Someone probably told her she was ugly or something and now she believes it herself. Just be patient, she'll become more sure of herself. You can also talk to her about it and tell her how much it bothers you when she says she thinks she's ugly. Tell her that she's so beautiful and you don't understand how she could think anything different. Tell her that you want to know what you could possibly do to make her see what you say.

• She's really beautiful, her eyes and smile are amazing!

• Plain looking but if you're starting to doubt you feelings because she's insecure then you aren't ready for marriage. You should reassuring her of her beauty at all times. Men should be doing that anyway, but for some reason they don't.

• You ask stupid questions.

• She is really pretty.
    Was she bullied when she was younger? That could negatively impact someone's self esteem in the long run.

• she has a really delicate face. Love her eye shape and smile.

• She is pretty

• She has beautiful features. her eyes are pretty and friendly looking. she also have a kind smile :)

• She has really beautiful eyes she is really pretty, all you should do is keep telling her how pretty she is to you~ mashallah tell her that god gave her you so she should accept being so lucky ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Women have a lot of insecurities, they compare themselves to other women, their friends, cousins, etc. But the worst, they compare themselves to women on tv, movies, magazines and all mainstream media.
    The bad thing is, they dont know how good they truly look and dont appreciate themselves.

Your fiancee looks good, nothing wrong with her. Dont let her insecurities affect how you see her or feel towards her.

• To me she is okay

• She is very attractive girl.