Is a girl with big boobs and an average butt attractive?

I have big boobs (size FF) and an average size butt. From the front, they look the same size but my butt doesn't stick out that much. What I mean is that my butt and hips are wide but my butt is sort of flat. It sticks out a good bit and it's like medium but it's definitely smaller than my boobs. Is this unattractive? I feel like it looks weird. Is it just me? Honestly please.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• If those three factors (big boobs, wide hips, medium butt) go well (are proportionate) with the other parts of your body then you should be attractive.

• I married a woman like that.

• If she has an average face and big boobs that makes her more attractive to me.

• Yes she can be

• yes its very damn attractive to me

• The more proportional one.

• Would have to see to judge.

• you sound very sexy. You really shouldn't worry about but shape when your tits are so big x

• Yaaaa sure

• Boob people will like you. Butt people will hate you. Combo people will "meh" you.

• It depends on what kind of shape you're in. If you're fat you're not attractive no matter how big your boobs are.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• it's totally fine. I'm the same way. I have a really wide butt and hips that isn't as perky as i'd like it to be, but you've just got to embrace it and be confident!