Rate This Girl on a Scale of 1-10 Being Brutally Honest?

Would u want to date her? Does she need to lose weight? Be totally honest.

please state your reasons, thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• your figure is literally unreal holy shit

your boobs are like !!! and then your waist is like ().() and then your hips are like O______O

what is your secret holy shit? I don't like numbering/rating people but absolutely over an 8 if not a 10. I'd think this is the ideal body type?

You have a little extra weight, but if it's not a hindrance your life, happiness, or your health, I wouldn't say you need to lose it - you carry it well. Your face is gorgeous, I think you'd look really cute with your hair up in a high ponytail or bun if you ever want to change it up!

tbh ur #goals and look like a straight up goddess

• also lmao I apologize for the circa-2009 emojis, but I'm on a laptop and it's too much work to copy unicode characters :'D

• wow, thanks for your kind words... best compliment ever. And the emojis were adorable lol ;-)

• haha good to know they were appreciated :'D

What Guys Said 42

• Because of her weight, I would not be chasing after her, but if we met somehow and got talking, and I enjoyed her company, I would date her.

• I think her body language needs a lot of work. She could lose a little but it's not a deal breaker. To me she looks to be average but her body language as I stated makes her seem a bit unapproachable. It's like she is saying screw off or don't talk to me. Hope I helped.

• she's an Average looking girl

• 5. You seem relatively attractive but you appear threatening. Smile more and relax your posture. I can recognize that you are relatively attractive but I am not attracted to you. Judging by your reaction to other comments you won't like me response but work out some more. I have been doing karate for 11 years and so far every person with any excess fat burns it.

• Pretty face, needs to lose about 15kg and do some gym work.
    If she did that, she might be a stunner.

• i would date her very happily, she's a 10/10. she's very attractive. damn i wish i would be dating her right now.

• Hell yeah I'll date her! She doesn't have to lose any weight just maintain what she has, she is gorgeous.

• I'd date her, she does not need to lose weight. She needs to smile and have a little more confidence in herself.

• 4 tops

• Honestly, I'd say on a scale of 1-10, an 8.

• 6 she has a lot of potential to be stunning.

• Is that an upside down cross on her neck?

• no, it's an upright cross. the added length at the top is due to the clasp connecting it to the chain.

• She looks good... doesn't need to lose weight, that kinda chunky monkey is attractive

• Would I date her? No because I don't know her personally.

Does she need to lose weight? No, she doesn't look madly obese, etc.

• 6... 6.5

• She is good looking, needs to change her attitude. Doesn't look like she needs to lose weight, but smile some more

• pretty face, smile more , great boobs and she seems to have some nice curves but needs to lose wait.

• I'd give her a 6. Date her, yes. friends with benefits yes.

• yes and a little

• Just find more flattering clothes for your figure

• I wouldn't date her, but I'd give her 5/10, solely based on her face, her body is fine, and every guy feels different about figure

• she has a cute face. She probably could loose 10 - 15 lbs. id say 6/10

• 5/10

• I'll go with 7/10. I don't think you have to law weight. I like your body

• I'd give her a chance but she won't give me one.

• pretty and nice tits. Could loose a bit around her waist x

• Ger face is very pretty.. I like to date...

• face is bautiful but she must lose weight

• Yes i would date her, and no she's just fine.

• 6 you're cute

• More from Guys
    12

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• She is gorgeous and has a perfect body. Don't ever think for a minute that your fat or ugly because of what people say because your not at all. If you, yourself feel unhealthy then you, yourself make that decision to lose weight. But don't think that just because your not a size 6 (in Australia for example) your not beautiful xoxo.

• she has a decent body but im not a straight guy so I don't know how they would feel. in my opinion your waist is small so you aren't fat. i just think you could have worn a cuter/sexier outfit because it seems like you aren't really that confident which is a shame. 60% of america is overweight/obese so you would stand out for having a little waist and not a gut

• she seems to be a girl with big frame.. doesn't seem overweight.. and I think it is not the best pic.. overall she seems attractive..

• you look nice and curvy no worries

• 8/10 and no she's gorgeous

• she is super pretty but probably needs to smile more and take life less seriously

• The photo looks so old but i think she's attractive