Girls, What do you honestly think?

I know I'm over weight, and not the best mug. However, I'm tired of hearing, "It's personality that matters most." As nice as that is to say, we all know that's not fact. So, ladies, give me the truth. Take a look and tell me what I've got going for me and what needs to be fixed ASAP. Turning thirty this year and it's time to get everything fixed up as best I can. Please feel free to be as brutally honest as you like. I'm a big boy, I can take it.Girls, What do you honestly think?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Truth? You are beautiful. Soft features and soft demeanor, love the beard! As for your body? Not everyone will find it attractive. But you already knew that. You have two options. Do you love yourself and the way you look? Then be patient and wait for someone who loves it too. You want to make a change? Then do it! Act on it!

• Nope, hate the way the body looks. Working on it for a few years now, to varied success. Want to get down to the old playing weight. Feel it is the one thing holding me back from regaining lost confidences.

• Thank you for MHO, dear 😊

• You're welcome.

What Girls Said 3

• Your face isn't that bad, and your skin still looks good. I think you should really just lose some weight.

• You beautiful eyes and you are very attractive. Maybe if you were comfortable the way you are and worked on losing weight if that's what you want, good thing will come. Nothing is hotter than a guy you is comfortable the way they are. And yes it's true personality does matter. I've meet very hot guys who had awful personality and they all of sudden were not hot. Rock you and work on whatever that is bugging. If we all stayed the same we would be boring.

• You look fine. Like nice bear to hug :)