Are guys always staring at my ass?

(Looking for male opinion)

I've been endowed with what people tell me is an attractive figure. My weight is distributed so I have essentially none anywhere except for my chest and ass. I honestly think I look weird and disproportional but I've been told it looks good and I sometimes catch guys staring at my ass. I'm wondering how often it's happening when I'm not noticing. Are guys always staring at my ass? Is this likely a common thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't know if guys are always staring at your ass, cause we don't know you, but it is common for guys to look at women's butts if they have great butts.

• That's fair. That's the only problem I think this site has, it's hard to really answer a question when you don't know the person super well. What you said is still helpful even if you don't know me. Thanks for your input! :)

• Yeah, that's the problem online in general, but you're welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys will look more often than not lol. Even if you're not someone with the best figure in the world.

• Well.. not sure if that's comforting or concerning.. but you're probably right. That's what I suspected.

• NOT SAYING you don't have a great figure lol. But in my experience dealing with guys, butts and butts and boobs are boobs right, like they're great either way.

What Guys Said 23

• Easiest part of a girl to check out without her noticing is her ass. That's why.

• Well for one thing those guys think that your booty looks so attractive that it automatically steals away their attention. Most guys do stare at females butts because of how good looking it is & thinking to themselves with the question on how can they end up with a hot woman with a big booty? As for me i'm totally in love with big butts too however I'm really careful about that mainly because I'm not like most guys who's playing the game of grab and go with women's butts.

• Thanks for your input! It's good there are guys out there who are as respectful as you :)

• Thanks for saying that. Because I do my very best to be both nice & a little outgoing when I want to have some fun. However I'm usually quiet most of the time. Even when I show off my nice and soft personality I feel that I've done the right thing & my heart beats.

• Yes it looks good and yes guys stare at good asses.

• nicely defined probably, its defined but not" bubble butt"

• If im being perfectly honest, at risk of sounding like a douche... i tend to check out every girl i see's ass if she's hot and walking past me :-/

• I highly doubt a lot of em stare, they probably all take a glance though.

• what's self opinion have to do w/ someone else's opinion of you?

• They probably are

• I'd say guys are probably checking you out a lot more than you realise

• people stare towards two thing either it is too much attractive or it is too ugly... the way you are describing looks like it is one of the beautiful part of your body that is why they stare

• yep we will always stare at girls's asses that is the rule even though i am more looking for a nice face to my partner i never lost nor will i lose interest in those big or small coconouts in the back of a woman going up and down as she walks

• Yeah perfectly normal. As long as there not creeping you out

• probably because you have a sexy ass. Guys like looking at girl's ass

• stare, probably not. Look, deffinitly. its only natural

• To me if you have a nice ass im going to definitely look at it

• Very common. I am right now.

• Post a picture

• Men ALWAYS look at a girls ass. always.

• If you have a nice butt yes, I will not stare just glance, if I like it I'll say, nice!

• Most definitely! I'd look if you walked by that's for sure. I love a lady w a nice backside, prefer that to breast!

• lemme have a look at it bby ;)

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You can have the most mediocre body out there and guys will look. Don't feel special if they do look.

• personally i love it. im fit and thin and wear tight jeans pants shorts to show it off. I've never really cared about what guys do as long as they dont push things. occasionally i get an ass pat or grab which doesn't bother me ;\personally but everyones dif

• ... Your guess would be better than mine.

• Guys always stare at the ass
    Men are horn dogs who only care about sex. They only care about boobs, leg, and ass. They want the pussy