Girls, Should I bulk up or maintain?

Girls, Should I bulk up or maintain?
So I know a lot of girls hate the big bulky look but summer is around the corner and I've been trying to get in shape so I was just wondering how my body looks and if I should try and get bigger or just maintain what I have?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Bulk just a tiiiny bit more!!! <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Work on your abs and chest muscles, the biceps seems already fine - by the way you're not too bulky at all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great. Just do what you want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends,
    i personally love guys that fill out their tshirts^^
    if you do that, then you just do whatever you want to do haha
    You look like a gymmer, so i don't think it would be easy to just stop bulking, but do what makes you comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Bulk up. I wanna see those abs

2|0
    0|0
  • Bulk up bruh

0|0
    0|0
  • Maintain it

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe bulk up a little bit but don't overdo it. I think your body is A+ the way it is but some more definition on the abs woudn't hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • I think u should maintain, u look sexy and i wouldn't mind dating a guy like u no matter what other girls say, and bug muscles aren't really in...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maintain😍

0|0
    0|0
  • You look perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • You're obviously flexing (to show off your muscles) but if a girl likes you for your body then she's got some serious issues. I think you should do whatever you want to do because in the end it's your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on bulking up the torso and that's it:)

0|0
    0|0
  • U look fine already maybe definition on the abs

0|0
    0|0
  • So hot

0|0
    0|0
  • you should bulk up, i mean, i think that your body is already really attractive. But if you want to bulk up, it's your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you should bulk up, I love some muscles on a guy.

0|0
    0|0