Girls, Should I bulk up or maintain?

Girls, Should I bulk up or maintain?
So I know a lot of girls hate the big bulky look but summer is around the corner and I've been trying to get in shape so I was just wondering how my body looks and if I should try and get bigger or just maintain what I have?

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Bulk just a tiiiny bit more!!! <3

• Work on your abs and chest muscles, the biceps seems already fine - by the way you're not too bulky at all lol

• You look great. Just do what you want to do.

• depends,
    i personally love guys that fill out their tshirts^^
    if you do that, then you just do whatever you want to do haha
    You look like a gymmer, so i don't think it would be easy to just stop bulking, but do what makes you comfortable

• Bulk up. I wanna see those abs

• Bulk up bruh

• Maintain it

• Maybe bulk up a little bit but don't overdo it. I think your body is A+ the way it is but some more definition on the abs woudn't hurt

• I think u should maintain, u look sexy and i wouldn't mind dating a guy like u no matter what other girls say, and bug muscles aren't really in...

• Maintain😍

• You look perfect

• You're obviously flexing (to show off your muscles) but if a girl likes you for your body then she's got some serious issues. I think you should do whatever you want to do because in the end it's your body.

• Work on bulking up the torso and that's it:)

• U look fine already maybe definition on the abs

• So hot

• you should bulk up, i mean, i think that your body is already really attractive. But if you want to bulk up, it's your choice.

• Yes, you should bulk up, I love some muscles on a guy.