Annoying words that you totally despise?

I have a few words up my sleeve that really grind my gears but my number 1 hate would definitely be "moist" it is such a disgusting word and I hate hearing people use it and I will never use it myself. I also don't like when people say the acronym 'LOL' It is so lazy If you think it was funny just laugh If you don't think it was funny don't say anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to put the first one that comes to mind. The C word for the female vagina. Hate it when guys use, find it more disgusting when girls use it openly. But I have two young daughters which changes your whole outlook on life.

What Guys Said 14

• Haha! SOOO with you on the M word, it sprung immediately to mind when I saw your question - it's a disgusting word, it makes my skin crawl. I particularly loathe its use in relation to cakes - cakes are very excellent things and its application to them is just sick.

I have no other words to offer you I'm afraid - that abomination is in a league of its own.

• Bae. That "word" needs to die.

• I don't like "LOL". For some time I didn't even know what it meant. Saying the word " Like" every few words annoys me too. Using it when referring to loving or enjoying is fine, but using it in the other form such as to connect sentences is annoying.

• 'race'

• That's so "cray cray"
    That really grinds my tits

• Why do people hate moist so much? Pretty sure that's just some hate trend.

• It's just a disgusting word I can't even describe to you why I hate it it's just horrible and makes me squeamish.

• I doubt it'd be annoying if its meaning was different.

• Yes, your point about laziness is so common and annoying. Think about all the shortcuts people use: typing a numeric character instead of spelling out the actual word, using contractions, leaving so many indefinite words that should be replaced by a whole phrase, and so much more...

• Oops, I forgot to mention that was kind of sarcastic to make a point to the original post. The orginal post just seemed inconsistent.

• Yes, I get that there are other reasons...

It isn't that common to say that stuff out-loud, is it?

• Not so much but I definitely hear it from time to time!

• 'Fair enough' - what the fuck does that mean? And it sounds really negative to me when you explain something to someone and they just reply 'fair enough'

• Bae... I loath that word so much.

• Hubby!

• Awesome. I hate that word. Also super.

• stalker.

• Sensational

• Dis question, moisty af LOL

What Girls Said 9

• Not really anything? It annoys me a little when people use any sort of acronym (unless it's for an organization or smth like WHO or the NAACP) like 'idk' or 'tbh' in real conversation, but it's not like I flip a table just because someone else happens to think that's a-okay to say irl and I don't

• Babe or baby

I hate being referred to babe or baby

• I don't like when people say "hot coco"... I don't know why. I prefer hot chocolate.

• white

• The words "no" + "cant" + "appropriate" + "naughty"

• You don't like the word no or you don't like being told no, there is quite the difference between the two

• K. I don't like being told "no" :P

• Tots adorbs
    Any word with team placed in front of it
    Fleek

• I hate when people say "hehe" instead of "haha"

• I hate "crap" too

• The only reason I ask is sometimes I spell words, especially interjections, according to how I think they sound. So, he he could be a girly laugh or a manly laugh. (Think long or short vowels here. It sounds really different, yet is spelled the same.)

• @Psi_Unknown yeah I think of it more as a really girly cutesy way to laugh. For that reason it kinda creeps me out when a guy uses it.

• awkward
    swag
    cool
    totally
    instagram

• PUSSY. It's the most annoying and disgusting word that stupid men use. It's called VAGINA ok don't be nasty.

• I can see the vulgarity there.

• vagina is worse

• Actually, although pussy is slang, it is more appropriate that vagina, because the vagina is the birth canal inside and is not usually seen. The area you are talking about it the vulva, so at least when someone says pussy they are referring to the right thing.