Aren't they beautiful?

aren't they beautiful?

my mother used to feed me and my sister like this when we were kids. they still eat like this and I've shifted to table after my father passed away. we have 4 tables in our house; but sitting on the floor and eating with your hand makes the food taste double.

Most Helpful Girl

• This looks great

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely a very sweet picture. The kind that captures your heart.

What Girls Said 4

• omg that is so sad, yes that looks very sweet, but to said for me. it is to bad that people in this world have to eat off the floor and not get enough to eat, and here we are on are electronics barely even noticing anything.

• Not that sad. They seem happy. It is only sad when it is taken away from you like a homeless person on the street. While, these black folks (I'm part black/white, don't flip a switch) have been born to only know this environment, so there is no desire for anything higher really, as that is the best they can get. Plus, being used to eating once a day is fine because your stomach has shrunk so small. So they should be rarely hungry. I would know as I could go days without eating during last summer because of some problems.

• Very. The little one is very cute.

• Very beautiful

• Sure?

What Guys Said 4

• Mother and son together yes

• Yes, they are. This picture made me happy.

• Not particularly.

• Yeah so